Print

Author Topic: Post Your Brawl Pics Here!  (Read 189477 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #180 on: April 14, 2008, 11:20:47 PM »
The picture's a JPEG.
That was a joke.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #181 on: April 15, 2008, 05:42:02 AM »
As are all the other ones. However, the fourth picture shows the effects of JPEG compression far more than the other ones.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #182 on: April 15, 2008, 11:50:03 PM »
You know how much I hate image compression. It's nothing I did.

Sorry for getting more in so quickly (I sometimes ponder whether people like my screenshots or wish I'd just stop). I actually had two I didn't want to post immediately last time, but the circumstances following made it so I would have wanted to. At any rate, I have five new ones to show now.

Master Hand Disapproves.

Where's the Rest of You?

Stop! Drop! ..What Next?

Heyyyy, Quit That

"Wh-what happened to Kumatora, Duster and Boney!?"
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #183 on: April 16, 2008, 05:57:18 AM »
do you know what I noticed, Japamese people have better screenshot taking ability. Just look at both the US and JP Scrennetshot galleries at the Dojo.
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

« Reply #184 on: April 16, 2008, 01:31:00 PM »
Yeah. Also, sorry I haven't been posting much pictures. I keep forgetting to upload them to my SD card, so i should have a lot to post when I get the chance.

« Reply #185 on: April 16, 2008, 02:44:14 PM »
Sorry for getting more in so quickly (I sometimes ponder whether people like my screenshots or wish I'd just stop).
I enjoy them. It's not like I sit in front of my computer twiddling my thumbs waiting anxiously for your next post, but of the threads I choose to read among Recent Unread Posts, this is one of the top. And I'd say I look forward to Bird Person screenshots more than anyone else's.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #186 on: April 16, 2008, 09:57:54 PM »
do you know what I noticed, Japamese people have better screenshot taking ability. Just look at both the US and JP Scrennetshot galleries at the Dojo.
They also have better naming for their screenshots, even with the same character limit. Look at the first (translated) screenshot update and the most recent one.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #187 on: April 16, 2008, 10:00:24 PM »
Kanji does have its character to word ratio a lot more even than English.
That was a joke.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #188 on: April 16, 2008, 10:19:49 PM »
Indeed, I can spell my name with only two kanji, rather than three letters! (well and safe)

Not that that's a very good example, since that's still a phonetic spelling rather than using the characters for "well" or "safe." I suppose this explains part of the reasoning behind the minuscule name entry section (aside from reducing clutter, of course).
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 10:25:44 PM by Suffix »

« Reply #189 on: April 19, 2008, 08:06:25 PM »
More snaps! How exciting!

Mario after winning the Bumper Ball event in Mario Party Remix.

Kirby is a Snake Eater!

Bowser is too!

and Yoshi!

.. Wario..

..and King Dedede..

.. and MrG&W?

Ganondorf, on the other hand, eats tornados.

.. and spends his free time reenacting his favorite video game, The Legend of Zelda Super Mario World.

Wario lost his bike during one of the most crucial points of the race..

.. But regains his thunder after his amazing 3rd place finish.

That's a neat trick. Snake should teach Mario that..

Masters of the Universe?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #190 on: April 20, 2008, 02:09:23 AM »
Excellent, much better than just Toad flailing his arms about. The Snake Eater series had a great finale.

Die, Munchlax! Just die!!

Luigi Discovers the Laboratory

Yoshi directly represents me here--every Saturday I think about K.K. Slider's concert, but I never remember to show up until after midnight, when he's already gone. It was like that the first few weeks of Wild World, too.

Wario Likes It

Show Us Your Moves!

Mr. Saturn Seizes Control
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #191 on: April 21, 2008, 08:33:11 PM »

Game & Watch: PK Fire

Squirtle... Why?

Ness is Doing it Wrong.

But Wario is Doing it Right!

Ness dug around in the trash can. Well, let's see here... there is a Hamburger inside! Ness takes it.

Link Hates Tomatoes
Wallmaster?
What're You Looking At?
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #192 on: April 21, 2008, 10:07:58 PM »
I prefer to look at your second picture this way:

Haha! Looks like Pokemon Trainer likes to play random, too.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #193 on: April 22, 2008, 06:02:23 AM »
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #194 on: April 22, 2008, 01:40:42 PM »
Ah, you see, Squirtle's making a fool out of himself for being pathetic. That's what I'm thinking.

Print