Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2476464 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #90 on: July 01, 2005, 05:31:29 PM »
Now, when I was talking about that blasphemy earlier, I meant the fact that they call it "Decemberween." It's really kind of despicable.

« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2005, 11:48:47 AM »
Hey, speaking of Homestarrunner, where is that video clip I heard about where a character dresses up as Mario for Halloween?  I want to see that now.

If this post is edited, as it probably is, you may be wondering why.  Well let me tell you.  Each of YR’s posts are carefully revised and polished over and over to give you, the reader, the most enjoyable and entertaining material possible.  With his posts you have his own personal guarantee that they are of high quality, contain well-thought out wording, and most likely have a bit of humorous content to keep you interested.  That, my friend, is the Yoshisaurus difference.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #92 on: July 02, 2005, 12:21:47 PM »
http://www.homestarrunner.com/halloween2002.html

---
Play Nintendo!   Everything else is just a game.  I’m now taking volunteers for playNintendo.net.  Reporters, webmasters, designers, graphic artists, and Flash programmers needed.  Email me with a sample of your work.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #93 on: July 02, 2005, 02:16:20 PM »
Ha, thanks a lot!  That was lame but kind of funny.  The Kingio game was really lame but really funny.

If this post is edited, as it probably is, you may be wondering why.  Well let me tell you.  Each of YR’s posts are carefully revised and polished over and over to give you, the reader, the most enjoyable and entertaining material possible.  With his posts you have his own personal guarantee that they are of high quality, contain well-thought out wording, and most likely have a bit of humorous content to keep you interested.  That, my friend, is the Yoshisaurus difference.
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #94 on: July 09, 2005, 11:36:13 PM »
This whole thread reminds me off this hilarious post I saw over at the Serebii forums:

Topic: Cutest/Hottest girl in Pokemon?

The Pokeking: I like Tate and Liza. What man doesn't like twins?

CyberCubed: You know that person named Tate that you've been lusting over? Well Tate is MALE.

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #95 on: July 15, 2005, 08:50:36 AM »
I only recently figured that out. But, it does make some poetic sence, when I used to draw human Pokemon like crazy, I would always make Solrock (Tate's Pokemon) a boy and Lunatone (Liza's Pokemon) a girl.

--------------------
"Whilst thy banter is freshest of any month-old fruit, I must away, you poppinjays! I''m off to find me lute! Forsooth!"
"..... What the crap was that all about?"
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2005, 09:54:17 PM »
Oh I just remembered something. I heard about another Strong Bad cartoon where somewhere said something like "Hey, Strong Bad, you just jumped over some of my buses!" I hope I can find that one soon.  It sounds funny.

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

« Reply #97 on: July 25, 2005, 10:15:41 AM »
mile

--------------------

"Whilst thy banter is freshest of any month-old fruit, I must away, you poppinjays! I''m off to find me lute! Forsooth!"

"..... What the crap was that all about?"

"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #98 on: July 25, 2005, 02:08:08 PM »
Theres a funnt storie about pink, It goes like this, one day there was a guy named Jeff who liked pudding.The end

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #99 on: July 25, 2005, 02:10:35 PM »
I messed up on my last responce, when it says "funnt" I meant funny

"Bob"

« Reply #100 on: July 29, 2005, 09:09:16 AM »
100! Yayness!

--------------------
"Do you know how many of your kind I''ve swatted with a newspaper? You are nothing but a smear on the sports page to me, pal! Eat me! EAT MEEEE!!!"

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #101 on: July 30, 2005, 09:00:28 PM »
A site I find funny:

http://www.stinkymeat.net/

Too bad it's no longer updated.
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2005, 08:49:05 AM »
David Dayton: Eventually -- Deezer is a busy man, I'm lazy, and the rest of the staff are just figments of your imagination.You won't believe how difficult it was to make those e3 photos and videos...

*laughs*

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #103 on: August 05, 2005, 08:05:55 AM »
hjghrjkthnrjvtge arkghr6twmy esthvnuw4hy ua4whut6hweligho fh bk;ejlrnyvm huzsehtw4uengfb

--------------------
"Do you know how many of your kind I''''ve swatted with a newspaper? You are nothing but a smear on the sports page to me, pal! Eat me! EAT MEEEE!!!" ~ Agent K, Men in Black

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #104 on: August 05, 2005, 08:19:45 AM »
All I can say is.... tru dat.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Print