Adventure of Link
1 (3.2%)
Legend of Zelda
3 (9.7%)
I predict Twilight Princess will beat them all
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Print

Author Topic: Favorite Zelda Game of all Time  (Read 12585 times)

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2006, 06:52:18 PM »
Favorite: Ocareana of Time. Sadly, I've never played Majora's Mask.

Least Favorite out of those: Wind Waker. Sorry people, but out of all the Zelda games I've played, WW is the worst. I'm willing to give of reasons why I dislike it if you want me to say so.
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2006, 07:01:45 PM »
As long as your reason isn't "Crappy graphics" I'm fine with your opinion.

I predict Twilight Princess shall be greater than all.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2006, 07:14:46 PM »
Link to the Past all the way!  It's the greatest single-player game ever made YAY!  Or at least, it's the best single player game I've ever played... Or maybe it's second to Metroid Prime.... um... IT'S GOOD!

OOT was good, but LTTP beats it for these reasons three:

-LTTP is longer
-LTTP is harder, combat-wise
-LTTP is harder, puzzle-wise.

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2006, 07:36:52 PM »
As deep and involved as the later, 3D Link (Zelda gets WAY too much credit in these games, seriously) games are, I have a certain affinity for A Link to the Past, and I don't quite know why... It was just enjoyable, and fun. Hard to say. The 3D games never really got my interest, I don't know. I think the fact that I had to ask someone else to beat the part right at the beginning of OoT where you have to sneak past guards (because I failed several hundreds of times before even getting to the castle. Really.) discouraged me from really getting into the game. I don't know.

And I'd GLADLY pay $50 if Nintendo made a spiffy new classic-style 2D platform game for the Gamecube. Honestly. Nothing wrong with a new 2D game, at all.
Like I said, it's not because it's 2D, it's because it wasn't that good, also, it belongs on the GBA or DS.

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2006, 07:38:30 PM »
Favorite: Ocareana of Time. Sadly, I've never played Majora's Mask.
Nerver played Majora's Mask? You don't know what you're missing! I've played and beaten it ten times, yet am still not tired of it! ;D

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2006, 09:37:26 PM »
Ditto. Except I've only beat it 3 or 4 times. Shows how commited I am... :(

Oh, and great spelling of ocarina, Poop Dude.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2006, 10:10:39 PM »
I chose Majora's Mask, because it is always overshadowed by its predecessor, Ocarina of Time.

I actually like the three day system, and a lot of the characters have a bit more depth to them than in Ocarina, like Anju and Kafei.
That, and playing as a Zora is awesome.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 10:13:16 PM by Vidgmchtr »
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2006, 10:13:55 PM »
Not as awesome as it is playing as Oni Link at the end.

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2006, 04:06:24 PM »
Yeah, let's not say anymore about Fierce Deity. It's kind of spoiling. :P Or, you can do like what I did and make the font invisible.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2006, 04:14:30 PM »
Oops, sorry. Think of it this way; at least I'm not giving away secerts from Twilight Princess. I mean, this game has been out for like...5 years.

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2006, 05:49:01 PM »
I voted the original. Why? Because I can.

Nah, seriously, it's the only one I've played. *Cries*

Don't cry. It pwns all because of its nostalgia. It rocks!! Those that voted OoT are n00bs. See. I said that. In your face!! the original pwns all.
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2006, 09:17:04 PM »
Can I die yet?
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2006, 12:10:01 AM »

Don't cry. It pwns all because of its nostalgia. It rocks!! Those that voted OoT are n00bs. See. I said that. In your face!! the original pwns all.

Nostalgia isn't a good enough reason to make a game better than others.

and would you please stop calling people who don't agree with your opinions n00bs?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2006, 01:51:08 PM »
I agree. If your going to make fun of people, then at least spell newb correctly.
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2006, 02:11:14 PM »
N00b is another type of newb from what I hear, n00b is a bad new guy that does all sorts of spam, not a fan of new games!!
I'm a horrible person.

Print