Poll

Which wins? Twilight Princess or Ocarina of Time?

Twilight Princess
7 (63.6%)
Ocarina of Time
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Print

Author Topic: TP vs. OoT  (Read 4461 times)

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« on: December 27, 2006, 12:26:57 AM »
There have been people saying that Twilight Princess is a better game than Ocarina of Time. I've gotten my Wii, and I'm fairly far into TP, and given, it has outstanding gameplay, stunning visuals, and a wonderfully dark storyline. Yet, OoT is still number one in my book. Though, I can't say that I'm far enough into the game to make assumptions already, but I'm already in Snowpeak, and there's only a few more temples to beat before the game is over. So, I want to know what you guys think. Ocarina or Twilight?
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 01:44:04 AM »
TP is awesome. My vote goes out to it.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2006, 01:53:31 AM »
OoT has always had a place in my heart in the gaming section, and since I haven't played TP, I go for OoT.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 09:43:55 AM »
If you haven't played Twilight Princess you shouldn't vote.

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2006, 10:23:42 AM »
I like OoT more than Twilight Princess,because I'm a retro gamer.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 05:28:07 PM by Dark_Shark »
"A winner is you"

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2006, 11:18:18 AM »
I've beaten TP.  Indeed it is an amazing game, but I'm still gonna have to go with OoT.

TP pluses: Ganon/dorf battles, horseback battles, turning into a wolf, a cool partner that you'll warm up to as the game progresses
TP drawbacks: the ending had me kind of going WTD
Regards, Uncle Dolan

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2006, 09:24:21 PM »
I agree with Kojinka, TP was a great game. But that ending was too lame to say it's better than OoT. I'm glad I found someone else who had a problem with TP's ending, I thought I was the only one!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2006, 02:56:25 PM »
I beat Twilight Princess today, and I'm glad I voted for it. I don't know what you people are talking about, the ending was good. Not as good as OoT's ending, but I didn't hate it like TEM... The ending isn't what makes TP better, the rest of the filling was awesome.
Edit: And Midna > Navi.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 02:57:56 PM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2006, 05:19:57 PM »

Edit: And Midna > Navi.

Agree 100 % man. Midna kicks arse.

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2006, 05:30:53 PM »
Garlic > Midna and Navi

BTW does anyone no how to stop that goron that rolls at you?
"A winner is you"

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2006, 05:38:17 PM »
You have to go back to your village and speak with the Villiage leader, that fat guy.............Bo, or whatever. He'll challenge you to a sumo match. If you win, he'll give you the Iron Boots, which will make you heavy enough to stop the Goron.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2006, 07:00:04 PM »
TP drawbacks: the ending had me kind of going WTD
What was the WTD part? When Midna, in her true form, shatters the Mirror of Twilight while returning to the twilight realm? When Ganondorf is finally killed because of Zant snapping his neck?

I liked the ending.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2006, 01:43:30 PM »
I agree with Kojinka, TP was a great game. But that ending was too lame to say it's better than OoT. I'm glad I found someone else who had a problem with TP's ending, I thought I was the only one!
I didn't have a big problem, but it left me with even more unanswered questions.  OoT's ending is better imo.
When Ganondorf is finally killed because of Zant snapping his neck This was the WTD part.  How does this lead to TWW?  Does some psycho revive Ganon?  I always thought Ganon just plainly escaped from the Evil Realm, reaked havoc on a Linkless Hyrule, thus causing the Great Flood.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 12:50:34 PM by Kojinka »
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print