Print

Author Topic: ACWW Help T-T  (Read 3524 times)

« on: February 11, 2007, 01:30:26 PM »
I can't get my catalogue open without nook and babies saying "SUCKS FR YOU, I'M  BOOKED UP WITH ORDERS!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO (sorry for shouting)" I don't use AR and I never Time travel, and no I haven't made the list full. So please can someone help me.

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 02:13:05 PM »
Have you ordered a few items? Maybe you have to wait until he's shipped the orders to you so that you can order more.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 02:28:17 PM »
The problem is that your town's gate is open, or maybe you're in another town. Disconnect from Nintendo WFC and try again.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 02:53:56 PM »
sucks fr you
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 05:26:40 PM »
...What?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 06:20:53 PM »
Why'd you bump a month old topic just to say that?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 03:31:58 AM »
In DeadAwake's defense, it was fairly funny.

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2007, 09:03:54 AM »
It was 4th from the top, so it doesn't count as a bump.  I merely "encouraged" the topic a little.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 09:10:55 AM by DeadAwake »
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 05:05:39 PM »
But why did it need "encouragement"? It isn't like the topic had any worthwhile discussion potential left in it.

Print