Print

Author Topic: <3 Valentine's Day Thread <3  (Read 64146 times)

« on: February 12, 2007, 02:13:33 AM »

So anyone got any good plans for Valentine's Day? Feel like wishing that special someone on the forums a happy V-Day? Here's a thread for it, created by the Lizard of Love himself.

------------

Me personally, I accidentally scheduled a "hang out" on the 14th with a girl. We've been meaning to play Magic and DDR for a while and the day happened to work with our schedules. Then this other person heard us talking and said, "Ooo, you guys have a date on Valentine's Day?" And we were like, "lol who cares?" Sorry mine wasn't very romantic. :P

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 06:27:47 AM »
I'm going to buy some of the cheap candies and chocolates starting on the 15th.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 09:53:12 AM »
I'm going to buy some of the cheap candies and chocolates starting on the 15th.

...ya that's about it
~I.S.~

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 10:14:55 AM »
Our student council thingy is selling Crush cans in friendship orange, crush grape, and love strawberry. Not only that, but the buyers can pay an extra quarter to make it a secret who it's from, and the recipients can then pay a quarter to remove that protection. In other words, the student council is making a buck-fifty off of every can with a secret. Also, I'm going to a Valentine's Day banquet with my girlfriend after school on Wednesday.

Boo_penguin

• Mushroom_Boy's best pal
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 12:41:50 PM »
I'm moving out. All my girls are going to make me crazy.
Before I go to bed I always scream "Everybody's doin' a brand new dance now and some girl appears and say  "Come on baby do the loco-motion".

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 03:09:03 PM »
In my school, they sell roses which are sent to the classroom of whoever you sent it to. I sent one to a friend of mine whom I think actually likes me, and I think I've fallen for her as well. X3

Jman

• Score
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2007, 05:25:28 PM »
Maxvance shares my sentiments from last year.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2007, 06:30:00 PM »
I recently organized a small Valentine's Day Halo 2 LAN party via my friend (ironically, I organized it and I'm the only one without an Xbox). One of the teams will be pink, of course.
every

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2007, 10:12:30 PM »
I'm getting a girl some roses, and writing 3 essays for my American History class.  And as if that wasn't romantic enough, I'm going to have a meeting with my old teacher for the science competition I do.  Oh, and eat about 12 pounds of "I wuv u" heart candies.  None of the other sayings though.  Only "I wuv u".
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2007, 10:20:16 PM »
I'll be home from school because a Snow day on Wednesday is inevitable by this point...
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2007, 11:12:11 PM »
Vid, you lucky dog.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2007, 11:16:22 PM »
Lucky? I like school. :(
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2007, 11:23:53 PM »
I have ideas regarding a single piece of chocolate.
That was a joke.

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2007, 09:46:37 AM »
I enjoy Valentine's Day.  I think it creates very interesting scenarios.  Also, the anti-Valentine's Day thread is much bigger than this one, and I feel this one needs our support.  All those people who claim to hate Valentine's day would probably miss it if it were cancelled for the rest of time.  We'd have to tell our grandchildren about how when we were little, there was a day celebrating love.  And everyone got chocolate.  Happy times, indeed.
This is a secret coded message.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2007, 11:36:53 AM »
Lucky? I like school. :(
Just die, man.

Seeing as I don't plan on dating for awhile, and that school will most likely be closed tomorrow, I will most likely be spending Valentine's Day at home, sitting on my butt, eating Hot Pockets and drinking Rock-n-Rye Faygo, and playing Wii. Not very exciting, but satisfying enough for me.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Print