Print

Author Topic: <3 Valentine's Day Thread <3  (Read 64066 times)

« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2007, 11:17:47 AM »
Love sucks, and you can see why by how many are posting in the anti-valentines day thread than this one.

Love is awesome, you just have to find the right person.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2007, 11:34:01 AM »
Love sucks, and you can see why by how many are posting in the anti-valentines day thread than this one.

Ah, quit bein' so emo! Love is awesome!

« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2007, 12:35:43 PM »

Rather than defend love, since it's been around longer, and will still be around, longer than any of us, I'm instead going to point out the problem with the thread statement.  Other than just being wrong, as that doesn't prove anything, it's also because niether topic has stuck to the initial idea.  This thread wandered off onto a discussion of LoZ helpers, while the <X3 thread turned into a conversation about February and racism.  That, and the general of being wrong about the entire statement.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2007, 03:33:35 PM »

You really can't judge something by the number of posts in it.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2007, 04:45:56 PM »
Wrong?  Oh yeah tell me that again once you get your heart broken, believe me, you'll agree with me then.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2007, 04:55:22 PM »
I'll never agree with you. I've had my heart broken several times, and I still think it's awesome, cause one day I'll find someone. Seriously, I am so sick of people crying about how love sucks, and they haven't even hit 25 yet.

« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2007, 05:15:17 PM »
Yeah I think I was wrong.  Love does suck when its all around you though, and theres none left for you...  I guess thats about the only sucky thing about it.

« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2007, 06:45:11 PM »
Love has been all around me and I never got sick of it. Maybe it's because everyone I know loves me like I love them... I feel very loved. It's awesome when you KNOW you're being loved.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2007, 07:03:55 PM »
Good for you.  I never feel that way, I feel love towards other people but I rarely receive love, unless it's a family member.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2007, 08:06:39 PM »
You really shouldn't complain about not having love if your family still loves you. They're the most important people in your life. Unfortunately some people aren't that fortunate....

« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2007, 08:18:12 PM »
True true, but whoever said I was complaining?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2007, 09:12:25 PM »
ssM exhibits the very epitome of the kind of attitude about Valentine's Day/love in general that I really really HATE.
That was a joke.

« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2007, 09:35:17 PM »
Ditto.

« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2007, 07:01:42 AM »
So what would exhibit the very epitome of the kind of attitude about Valentine's Day/love in general that you really really like?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2007, 09:37:23 AM »
The exact opposite of the way you're behaving maybe?

Print