Print

Author Topic: pokemon rules?mario rules?  (Read 7785 times)

« on: June 02, 2000, 06:45:51 PM »
if yall hate pokemon because youre all afraid pikachu will kill mario,well there will be a deathmatch ill make.if mario has the most votes from yall,then ill set up a deathmacth that makes mario win!if you chose pokemon,then ill make a deathmatch that makes pikachu win.start casting your votes along with the reason why.ok?good.

kupopo!!!
kupopo!!!

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2000, 06:54:55 PM »
Everybody knows Mario would win.

any WOULD THE PEOPLE WHO KEEP BRINGING UP POKEMON PLEASE STOP!?!?! There annoying enough as it is without them having to invade mario...next thinf you know there will be a pikachu as an enemy in mario

~*(Remember:  Koopa is Watching you)*~
Muwahahahahahaha IIIIIIIIIIM
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2000, 06:58:08 PM »
I have been here one day and I have all ready seen 7 pokemon posts. This is a Mario message board, not a pokemon message board. Stop doing crap like this. You can't get away from it. I have found only one site that has not been invaded by poke people. It's great because you can go to there message board and not hear the name "Pikachu" once. This is a great website and a great message board don't go screwing it up the butt with all this poke crap. Come on guys your not 6 years old chat about pokemon @ a pokemon site.

Doomba, King of the Goombas
Doomba, King of the Goombas

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2000, 05:15:01 AM »
I agree with King Koopa, can you please stop picking on Mario? Please?

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2000, 08:31:05 AM »
this place is off limits for the message board right here.

kupopo!!!
kupopo!!!

Print