Print

Author Topic: Rollercoaster Tycoon  (Read 5342 times)

« on: April 27, 2009, 07:06:19 PM »
I am trying to get the Loopy Landscapes expansion (which includes Corkscrew Follies) to work with a computer that cannot connect to the internet. I know a patch is involved somehow, and i have the means to get a patch to the computer, but currently, only the first RCT game (without the expansions) works.

Does anybody know a solution?

.. Wow. I have a lot of help topics..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 07:32:29 PM »
Such wonderful memories. Ahem!

Couldn't you just download the patch, put the executable file on some media, and then put in on the computer in question? On that note, why is the computer running Windows 2000?!

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 07:40:15 PM »
It has Windows 98 and XP, and I forget which is the one that is the "main" interface.

I guess I'll try that patch after work. Thank you.

Oh! Is it neccessary to install both Corkscrew Follies and Loopy Landscapes? I know that's a weird question, but I have discs for both, but the LL disc says that it includes CF.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 07:42:48 PM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 07:51:33 PM »
Haha, try LL first, then. By the way, the patch is so that you can run it on Windows 2000. You probably don't need it, otherwise.

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 09:14:40 PM »
Downloading, and XP is the main interface.

Print