Print

Author Topic: SMW Wendys Castle  (Read 6474 times)

« on: May 22, 2009, 12:20:52 PM »
Hello!

Im just searching for tips and trix on how to defeat Wendy in wendys castle.. (There are three wendys, and 2 flames that flies)

Some tips? :)

Thank you!!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 01:42:07 PM »
You have to hit the real Wendy. Two of them are fake.
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 02:32:48 PM »
Also, stand between the second and third pipes to minimize your chances of getting hit by the fireballs.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 03:48:34 PM »
Also, stand between the second and third pipes to minimize your chances of getting hit by the fireballs.

Do you mean second and third from the left? i Got hit the first run ^^ but maybe i have another version of the game..

You have to hit the real Wendy. Two of them are fake.

Thank you! But i figured that out by myself after 10 rounds ^^

Getting real frustrated by this now.. Just cant get them out of my way... i have 2 hits at real wendy, so far, but i just get hit by the [darn] fireballs.. :/ Any other tips?

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 04:44:17 PM »
Try getting through the castle with 2 Super Capes so that they'll be available during the Wendy battle. When fighting Wendy, I always stand on the middle pipe so I can easily reach any spot. If you're having trouble on avoiding the fireballs, try spin jumping on them if you can't find another way around them.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 06:29:29 PM »
Spin jump instead of jumping in the room becasue if you spin jump and you wind up jumping on a fireball, you won't succumb any damage as opposed to normal jumping on the fireballs because normal jumping a fireball will get you burned.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2009, 04:46:34 PM »
Thanks guys for your information and good help! But i manage to kill wendy with a small mario, before your tips reached me hehe!

But very much thank you!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2009, 11:02:19 PM »
You're welcome. We're here to help.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Print