Print

Author Topic: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games released in North America  (Read 6885 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« on: October 13, 2009, 10:50:02 PM »
Today, Sega released both the Wii and DS versions of Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games. This is the second Olympics-based video game in which rival mascots Mario and Sonic appear together. The first game, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, sold more than 10 million copies worldwide.

The official Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games website is located at olympicvideogames.com/mario-and-sonic-winter.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 09:49:07 AM by Deezer »

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 12:55:41 AM »

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 01:23:04 AM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 04:34:01 AM »
NO.

No, no, no, no, no, NO. Please do NOT turn this into another of those idiotic chanesque "reaction image" threads.

On a related note, the game looks okay, but even with Mario and Sonic, I don't see how Nintendo plans to make curling exciting...

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 11:23:52 AM »
Didn't Wario Ware already make curling exciting?

What makes me excited for this game is all the remixes of songs from both worlds. I haven't played it myself, but I hear there are a lot of good remixes from both universes. And you get to play on Mario Circuit 1 with snow. SNOW! Climate changes! Exciting!
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2009, 10:26:10 PM »
Didn't Wario Ware already make curling exciting?
I still don't think I know how, exactly, to play that microgame (the original one).

Also, there's something about Sonic characters running around the Good Egg Galaxy that makes me really uncomfortable.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print