Print

Author Topic: The Silly Mario Fan Theories Thread  (Read 189098 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #405 on: March 01, 2014, 04:09:35 AM »
And it'll take place in Hoenn and resolve the story of Gordon Freeman and the Combine
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #406 on: March 01, 2014, 04:00:48 PM »
What did you expect?

« Reply #407 on: March 01, 2014, 04:13:20 PM »
The Spanish Inquisition.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #408 on: April 14, 2014, 10:49:13 AM »
Ba-ba-bump.

The baby characters in the sports games are experimental clones made by Prof. E. Gadd.
Surprisingly, cloning in Mario's world works more like it does in real life. :O

« Reply #409 on: April 16, 2014, 10:51:42 PM »
The Shy Guy's mask is its face.
It contorts and makes expressions in Mario Strikers Charged. It's totally a removable face. The little robe thing is its body.
In Mario Power Tennis, Shy Guy's mask falls off.
My mind is telling me no... My body is telling me no too, just so you know.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #410 on: April 16, 2014, 11:25:36 PM »

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #411 on: April 17, 2014, 06:58:04 PM »
Are we doing this?
read jitsu wa watashi wa

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #412 on: April 17, 2014, 07:42:12 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6oAQHROtzs" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6oAQHROtzs</a>
It's YOUR problem!

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #413 on: April 24, 2014, 09:15:56 AM »
Waluigi is the ghost of sports.
That's why he only shows up in the sports and kart games. Why karts? He died in a crash on Toad's Turnpike.
Waluigi also died before anybody was even born.
He decided to haunt Wario, saw that there was no Wa-Luigi, and became what he would've been.
Wawaluigi didn't die, and is going to capture everybody
He is waiting in Joke's End, and is playing his favorite tune. Why? It gives small children nightmares. 'Nuff said.
read jitsu wa watashi wa

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #414 on: July 30, 2014, 06:00:42 PM »
Mario Kart generates massive revenue for itself and its participants

It's often joked that there's no way that Bowser could possibly afford the manpower, real estate and materials for all of his castles. But what if he actually can? Mario Kart 8's replay-sharing system is dolled up as "Mario Kart TV" and advertised on boards on the tracks in-game, and there is a track called Mario Kart Stadium--not Wario Stadium, not Mario Circuit At Night With Fireworks. It's a track that is just about Mario Kart.

So if Mario Kart is itself an organization, then that organization getting richer and richer explains a lot. It explains each Mario Kart game's tracks becoming steadily more elaborate as time goes on. If the characters buy into it and take some of Mario Kart's money to build racetracks for mutual profit, that explains a few things as well. Bowser would have an awful lot of castles lying around, especially after Super Circuit, and Special Cup in Mario Kart 8 is almost all him. An airship course, a desert course featuring his skeletal likeness, and then the token Bowser's Castle course.

This would also explain why sometimes the theme of the track and the character it's named for don't match. Take Mount Wario for example--why would Wario want to build a ski resort? Wario likes gaudy tributes to himself and plastering his face on anything he owns. But what if that's his plan? He uses his gains from Mario Kart to buy a mountain to serve as his race track, runs a ski resort on it during Mario Kart's downtime, and the money he gains from those will go into a fund to carve his visage into the cliffside, rushmore-style.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #415 on: August 25, 2014, 07:42:03 PM »
That's why he only shows up in the sports and kart games.
Mario Party

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #416 on: August 25, 2014, 07:57:08 PM »
Partying is totally a sport.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #417 on: August 25, 2014, 07:59:13 PM »
Partying is totally a sport.
true,true

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #418 on: August 25, 2014, 08:00:31 PM »
._.

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #419 on: August 26, 2014, 02:17:41 PM »
:-)
read jitsu wa watashi wa

Print