Print

Author Topic: Will there ever be a new Super Mario cartoon?  (Read 55728 times)

Hello:)

• Goodbye:(
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2012, 09:14:39 PM »
No. You're over reacting. He never went on the offensive, so don't go on the defensive.
Good sir

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2012, 09:45:36 PM »
And since when was Chef banned?
A banned him back in '97 after the breakup, remember?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Hello:)

• Goodbye:(
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2012, 09:47:20 PM »
Oh yeah. Sorry about that, A.
Good sir

« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2013, 10:19:58 PM »
"Epic" is dying and no one is going to its funeral, please don't bring it back.

When that word dies, I will not weep for it.
Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2013, 10:51:57 PM »
So... regarding a new Super Mario cartoon, my main concern is that it would cater to younger children and subsequently be less enjoyable for older fans.  Kind of like Nickelodeon's new Ninja Turtles.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2013, 11:35:26 AM »
But the new Ninja Turtles is enjoyable for older fans. It's closer to the 1987 series than the 2003 series was. :T

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2013, 05:07:00 PM »
I think the problem with successful video game cartoons is that it's so much easier to watch than to play. You can watch the show through all its additional characters, padding, inconsistencies, and when you're done, you can just substitute the knowledge of the games' canon with that. Because more people are too lazy to play the games than not. That's right, some people are too lazy to do the thing you do when you're at your laziest. Pat yourself on the back.

Yes, I am absolutely talking about Pokémon, the anime is like a big Iron Ball chained to the games' collective ankle, dragging it all down with its stigmas. But I mean, also imagine if the Mega Man cartoon were much more popular, ran for twenty seasons with no character development, and everyone today thought Proto Man was evil.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

edward1978

• Agent, US Department of the Redundancy Department
« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2013, 01:50:18 PM »
Why has there not been a new Super Mario cartoon since the Super Mario World cartoon premiered on NBC Saturday Morning 22 years ago?  This is the reason why I want Sonic X taken off broadcast television because Sonic has had four cartoons since the last Mario cartoon.  Also will Sonic X ever be taken off broadcast television?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 01:51:55 PM by edward1978 »

« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2013, 02:24:01 PM »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2013, 09:51:35 PM »
Screw it. I'm locking this.

edward1978

• Agent, US Department of the Redundancy Department
« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2013, 12:55:49 PM »
Because The Chef locked the original version of this thread, I will now have to repost this.  Why has there not been a new Mario cartoon since the Super Mario World cartoon premiered on NBC Saturday Mornings 22 years ago?  This is the reason why I want Sonic X taken off broadcast television.

There is a difference between Why hasn't there and will there ever.  The Chef please do not lock or delete this thread.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2013, 01:25:48 PM »
Why should any of us know why there hasn't been a new one?
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2013, 01:42:39 PM »
WE ARE NOT NINTENDO
STOP ASKING US
The Chef please do not lock or delete this thread.
lol

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2013, 02:07:58 PM »
Don't tempt fate.

« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2013, 06:00:36 PM »
Why lock it though? People are still posting, and not all the posts have been non-sense. Actual discussion of the subject has taken place, and it hasn't become a reaction image or scroll-through thread..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print