Print

Author Topic: ̿ ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\ KUNG FURY /̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿  (Read 5723 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« on: May 28, 2015, 10:39:34 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg</a>

I loved it! I'll admit it's a pretty badly-written story and feels unfinished because all we get is a stable time loop with no actual killing of Hitler, but I expected nonstop absurd 80s action and that's what I got in spades
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 04:16:31 AM »
Ooh, this does look promising.

For some reason though, the people don't look 80's. Their faces. Not sure what it is.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 11:42:38 AM »
probably didn't do enough drugs

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 01:18:14 AM »
Wow.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 09:19:17 AM »
I saw a Kung Fury at Comic Con and praised his costume with a hearty "**** yeah!".

I could be a really really dead-on (hoho) Frank West if I had shorter hair and shaved, I've got the right face, shape of head and stuff. But I'd really just never... in a place as crowded as the convention center during SDCC and how much walking you have to do it's hardly comfortable in comfortable clothes, I'm not gonna add long sleeves and a leather jacket to that. Props to people who do do it and survive, though.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2015, 03:34:42 PM »
The worst mistake I made last year was walking around in a pair of leather boots for my Luigi costume at NY Comic Con. By the forth day I took to walking around in my socks when I wasn't sitting down (which was most of the time). I'm prolly gonna make an extra provision to wear more comfortable shoes this year. :X

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2015, 08:26:58 AM »
I saw it and it was awesome!

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2015, 01:28:11 PM »
I wonder if there's going to be a sequel...

Print