Print

Author Topic: "M-m-mario...?"  (Read 1738 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: March 15, 2002, 10:42:51 AM »
I played Luigi's Mansion at Best Buy a few weeks ago and I thought it was amazing! I never knew the GameCube could make a videogame seem so real; the game (I thought) was extremely detailed and well-made...

Anyway, what do you think of Luigi's high pitched voice? I think it's pretty funny to hear him say "M-m-mario?!" when he gets scared!

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2002, 01:13:31 PM »
Its cool but WAY to short! Its unfair Europe gets a bigger version!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2002, 02:39:49 PM »
exactly!
it was a great game
it's great how when you press a but you aren't near anything he just says "mmmario?"
or sometimes screams "mario!"
luigi is the greatest

in memory of that marble mouthed superclownman...0-/<):
___
who wants to buy a skunkle?

Print