Print

Author Topic: "Domination" Records for MP4  (Read 8166 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« on: September 12, 2003, 10:33:07 PM »
On Mario Party 4, there is a min-game called "Domination" where you must rapidly tap the A button to see how many Whomps you can knock down from a domino effect. I was just wondering what some records were for that mini-game as in how many times did you tap the A button without any modification to the system, i.e. turbo controllers, if they make them, etc. This is no contest so don't brag about it if it is high.
Please be honest.

RECORDS

Trainman- 132 taps= 13.2 taps/second
MarioMonkeyMan- 129 taps= 12.9 taps/second
Meowrio- 109 taps= 10.9 taps/second

If you would like to add a score, please tell me and I will. BE HONEST!

It is impossible to lick your elbow. 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2003, 10:37:25 PM »
I tried licking my elbow! I was so close! Only like 1 1/2 inches away!

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2003, 12:08:44 PM »
Lizard Dude's Brother's Friend = 122 taps 12.2 taps/sec

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2003, 01:48:25 PM »
***UPDATE***

Trainman- 132 taps= 13.2 taps/sec
MarioMonkeyMan- 129 taps= 12.9 taps/sec
**Lizard Dude's Brother's Friend = 122 taps 12.2 taps/sec
Meowrio- 109 taps= 10.9 taps/sec

**- New addition to list.

If you would like to put your record on the list, please tell me and you will be added. BE HONEST! Thank you.

It is impossible to lick your elbow. 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow.

Edited by - Trainman on 9/13/2003 12:54:22 PM

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2003, 10:33:33 PM »
C'mon folks! Start playing "Domination" and get me some more scores in. I need more than four, people. C'mon, try it and see if you can break a record!

Edited by - Trainman on 9/13/2003 9:36:03 PM

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2003, 04:18:16 PM »
I need some more records please.

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2003, 10:10:06 PM »
I have 119 in domination......and I CAN lick my elbow.

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2003, 10:17:47 PM »
I only tapped most at 88

*cries*

I tried to get the Very Hard computer tap it over 100 so I can get the present, but it didnt count. WHY DOESNT THE COMPUTER RECORDS COUNT?????? They worked on MP2!

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2003, 11:15:09 PM »
***UPDATE***

Trainman- 132 taps= 13.2 taps/sec
MarioMonkeyMan- 129 taps= 12.9 taps/sec
Lizard Dude's Brother's Friend- 122 taps= 12.2 taps/sec
**Maestro- 119 taps= 19.9 taps/sec
Meowrio- 109 taps= 10.9 taps/sec
**Jon- 88 taps= 8.8 taps/s

**- New addition to list.

If you would like to put your record on the list, please tell me and you will be added. BE HONEST! Thank you.

The more you take the more you leave behind. What is it? The more of it there is, the less you can see. What is it?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2003, 02:44:40 PM »
Well, in the *honest way*, I think I got 97.
(That made me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO incredibly MAD!!! 3 away from 100!! >>:P)

I got around 150 (I have no clue what it was, to be honest--I'll have to play that game again and look), but that was using a back massager.

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2003, 05:46:53 PM »
Well, if that's what it takes to complete the task then so be it.....I just wish there was a *non-honest* way to beat Beach Volley Folly, AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2003, 05:53:37 PM »
I love Beach Volley Folly!!! It was so hard to beat it, but I did it! Now I can play as Boo, Bowser, Bowser Jr., Toad, Shy Guy, and Koopa Troopa!!!

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2003, 06:06:08 PM »
Don't remember for me, I know it was somewhere in the 100s though. My turbo controller(a cheap MadCatz one) currently holds the record though, it got about 160-something.

In fact, I think my best thumb score was 132, right along with Trainman(havta play it again to find out). I'm usually good at those since I can vibrate my hand really fast. You don't really want to know how my hand got that way, though............

Edited by - CashCrazed on 9/15/2003 5:14:46 PM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2003, 07:36:42 PM »
Uh oh... I sense the competition between Maestro and me continuing again... One...stupid...mini-game...

Must...hold...highest record...of GCN...Mario game...completion...point challenge... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! x_x

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2003, 07:44:22 PM »
Very competitive, that's what we all are. I remember an article somewhere on this type of person.

"This sort of untamed competitive spirit tends to drive more people away than it brings in. This may explain why these people have problems with making friends."

Ain't it the truth?
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Print