Print

Author Topic: Ask Me!  (Read 6979 times)

« on: October 07, 2003, 10:40:10 PM »
You can ask me any question about video games.I always have the right answer.If you think I'm wrong I will go look on a few pages and see what the right answer is.
I won't always know what new releases are going to be.

I always have the latest info.Did you know that I farted?PPPPPPHHHHMmmmmmmmmhhh!!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2003, 10:51:43 PM »
How do you get all five dragon coins on chocolate island 2 in SMW?

If you don''t have anything nice to say, make sure you have something heavy to throw.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2003, 08:52:47 PM »
Unfortunately,I cannot answer this.My snes is at technical difficulties.Please ask a N64,NGC,GBA,GBC or GB cheat and or question. No NES or Gameshark for any system except N64 either,I don't own one.Also no non nintendo systems.I am sorry,Markio.I also can give links to sites that can answer your questions.
www.gameshark.com
www.gameskanker.com
www.gamefaqs.com
www.gamespot.com

I always have the latest info.Did you know that I farted?PPPPPPHHHHMmmmmmmmmhhh!!

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2003, 09:51:05 PM »
How do you beat 15-Minute Melee in SSBM with DK without getting blown up by Bob-Ombs or explosives?

Bumper Stickers I''ve Read: Your Kid May Be an Honor Student But You''re Still an Idiot
Deezer was here.

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2003, 02:22:43 PM »
Try to keep blocking.Jump away you have to be very skilled...

I always have the latest info.Did you know if you eat something then wait awhile brown stuff comes from your butt?

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2003, 12:15:04 PM »
How do you beat Wario in Super Mario Land 2?
TMK/Fungi Forums-Maniac since 2002.

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2003, 06:39:10 PM »
I don't own that one.BTW you double posted twice.

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2003, 02:25:23 AM »
WarioLandMan, to beat Wario in SML2, simply jump on his head three times in three different "stages".  In the first stage, just avoid him and the falling lamps and jump on his head three times.  In the second stage, Wario will obtain a bunny hood, and he will be able to fly.  Jump as he slams the ground, or you will be stunned - jump on his head three times as well.  Now you will move to the final stage, where Wario obtains a fire flower.  He will leap and shoot fireballs, which are fairly difficult to avoid.  If you have a bunny hood, this will be more difficult because he jumps higher.  It would be wise to ditch the bunny hood before entering the fight.  Jump on Wario's head three times again, and he will lose his powerup, and the game will play the ending.

I mean what I mean, but if you know what I mean, how can you mean what I mean - y'know what I mean?

MAAAAARIO WHERE AAAAARE YOU??

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2003, 08:35:21 PM »
Thanx man!

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2003, 03:36:32 PM »
Thanx man!
TMK/Fungi Forums-Maniac since 2002.

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2004, 02:48:46 PM »
In M&L:SS, I have 9 of the 10 beanstones of the ancient soybean race. I cannot seem to find the location of the last one. I cannot remember where I found the others, so you'll have to post them all.

Or is it... *shifts eyes suspiciously*

Or is it?... *shifts eyes supiciously*

Edited by - Birdo on 1/7/2004 3:23:19 PM
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2004, 04:43:29 PM »
What do you DO with the beanstones?
Hello.

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2004, 01:59:44 PM »
Could Jesus heat a burito so hot that not even he could eat it?

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2004, 06:24:33 AM »
okay stupidmonkey...let's test your skills...
in super mario rpg,how many donut lifts there are in the sky bridge?
ask me! i know EVERYTHING about mario.

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2005, 04:29:13 PM »
pppthhh... what a stupid Help Guide. if you want Paper Mario TTYD help ask me instead! :)
"Ok class, listen up! Mario2 + Luigi1 = mariluigi3"

Print