Print

Author Topic: Sports???  (Read 5556 times)

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« on: April 16, 2004, 09:16:04 AM »
As for me I'm a runner cross country and track, but I like cross-country the best!
Discuss Sports Now:

Push button...
Receive Bacon!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2004, 10:04:34 AM »
I also do track, which is why I don't post here as much as I used to. I'm pretty good, though, and I'm training with Varsity (the highest level) runners. (I'm in high school, by the way.)

Also, my coach wants me to do Cross Country next summer, so I'll probably do that.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2004, 07:04:59 PM »
I'm good at Tennis. My favorite sport.

I like watching Baseball.

I play golf occasionally.

I like to play basketball and am pretty good at it but never tried out for a team.

n/a

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2004, 07:28:19 PM »
I dunno how people can stand to watch baseball... it's just so darn boring for me.

I like football best of any sports (Canadian Football, not American, we've got three downs, 20s time clock, etc.) and I play it as well.

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2004, 08:12:22 PM »
I play extreme Rock-Paper-Scissors.
And I'm defending champion of my school's staring contest team.

I might be Sadib...
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2004, 11:03:54 PM »
I are basketballed... basketballed good...

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2004, 11:49:01 PM »
I played football for three years.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2004, 01:38:16 AM »
I've been doing tennis for 3 years now.

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2004, 07:44:26 AM »
Go American football!
Go Lions, future Superbowl XXXX champions!

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2004, 11:13:19 AM »
I love sports! Basketball, baseball, hockey, volleyball, lacrosse, track and field, cross country, football, soccer, tennis, I play them all believe it or not.

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2004, 01:41:11 PM »
I play hockey, volleyball, basketball, badminton, soccer, swimming, biking, snowboarding, skidooing, bowling, running, and martial arts.  Sports kick video games in the arse.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2004, 02:20:58 PM »
Video games are good for rainy days, boring days, parties, etc.; they don't suck completely, Todd. (You never mentioned how to pronounce your last name, dude. How do you?)

Sports-

Tennis (Actually, I was out for the rest of the year [a month] because of my back, but my back didn't always hurt EVERY day, so I couldn't play. Tennis is starting to not be my good sport if I can't play it. I went today and sucked. Tennis is one of those sports that makes you suck if you haven't played in two or three days. I was out for A MONTH, so you can get an idea of how bad it made me suck.)

Badminton [sic?]- Yeah, it's one of those 'occasion' games or maybe someone will randomly have a Badminton set, but I haven't seen it played as a "hardcore" sport, but hey, it's still fun. Volleyball and tennis combined... will wonders ever cease?

Golf- Golf is a really fun game. Very challenigng it is. Tennis and golf are one of those life-long sports. Football and baseball can't; have you ever seen some old hag play those? No. What about golf? Oh yeah.

EXTREME sports-

Freestyle BMX- very fun; give me a challenge and something to do! You can ride around town and find stuff to mess around with like ledges, enbankments, etc. Try it once! It's fun! Chupperson would be known greatly because he has the longest hair! I'll help him make up a trick that has to do with his hair! Very flexible sport, also! Vert, park, street (towns as an example. Oh, and heh, you can't go on every surface with a skateboard either, HA!), dirt (no skaters can go on dirt but they have to get poorly-built mountain boards. Plus, no pro would get one for some stupid reason), and flatland (Watching good BIE flatlanders is AWESOME Skateboards have a very limited library of flatland since they standing on a rolling piece of painted plywood). Tons of stuff!

http--us.share.geocities.com-speedbmxcleaner-videos-cfbflatland.mov

^Check that out for some cool flatland. Pretty amazing! That's not even the beginning, either!^

TRAMPOLINE bikes; MAN, those are fun. (I've tried a scooter on there and I think I did better since it was lighter.)

There's probably something I'd like to mention, but I don't want to try and remember or think of it.

"If you were mad at me, but really weren''''t, what would you say; no or no?" ~Cosmo, Fairly-Odd Parents
+--Support our troops.--+
Formerly quite reasonable.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2004, 02:42:35 PM »
Oh I also like Badminton and Raquetball.(Spelling?)

I ownxor everyone I play in Badminton.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2004, 03:35:07 PM »
Hey I invented this game in which you fill a bunch of water balloons up, then you let them loose on the trampoleene! It's insane! I can't tell you how sweetly awesome it is! YOU ALL GOTSTA TRY IT! ITS AMAZING!

Push Button...
Receive Bacon!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2004, 04:11:38 PM »
My friend broke his leg a year ago on a trampoline. Someone else bounced on it so it was down when he was in the air. When he came down, it couldn't stretch any further, so his shin snapped. He's better now.

"There''s never enough time to do all the nothing you want."- Calvin
This is a secret coded message.

Print