Print

Author Topic: World C-4 Super Mario Bros. Lost Levels (SMB2-J)  (Read 4221 times)

« on: April 18, 2004, 05:40:40 PM »
Has anyone found a way to get through this castle without being hit by firebars?

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2004, 06:54:19 PM »
It's been a long time since I beat that level, but I have done it.  Let me go play it and see how.  I will return with good news.

C:     #define SIG "This is a sig."

C++:   const std::string SIG = "This is a sig.";

Java:  static final java.lang.String SIG = "This is a sig.";

Basic: This is a sig.

:)

Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggy" until you can find a rock.

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2004, 09:00:44 PM »
I'm back.  Lemme tell ya, that game is hard after so many years of absence.  Seriously, it took me forever just to get to level C-4 (I didn't have a saved file that went that far).  But I did manage to beat it.  Now that I know the layout of the level, I ask you, which firebar is giving you trouble?

C:     #define SIG "This is a sig."

C++:   const std::string SIG = "This is a sig.";

Java:  static final java.lang.String SIG = "This is a sig.";

Basic: This is a sig.

:)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2004, 09:07:50 PM »
Ah yes, I remember that one. It's very difficult. Only advice I can bestow upon you is to time your movements extremely precisely and in the part with all the elevators, right where the ceiling ends, jump up and there's a hidden block with a mushroom in it. It's very useful since if one firebar keeps killing you, you can simply run into it as Super Mario and run through while flashing as regular Mario.

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2004, 09:47:18 AM »
Really?  There's a mushroom there?  I never knew that.  I just ran through the level small.  Maybe now it won't take me 5 tries just to get to Bowser.

Bozone, n.:
The layer of gas surrounding a person which prevents good ideas from penetrating.

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2004, 12:15:08 PM »
that level is hard,**** hard. i remember the day when i beated it,it was in october...
but i beated it..

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2004, 12:16:50 PM »
 ?A MIRACLE?

Print