Print

Author Topic: Toad & Toadette  (Read 15903 times)

« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2004, 08:33:47 PM »
Alright now I'm back to make a story about Toad & Toadette, So now today's story is

"A Toad For President"

One day in a Mushroom Kingdom for the election day, the mushroom citizens of voters has to voting for Toad, here's what Toad was saying all of citizen.

Toad: Now don't forget folks, when you'll goes to the polls today a vote for Toad, means for ice cream for all of the mushroom kids, and free mushroom of merchandise for everyone. (Crowd Cheering)

When suddenly, there only one evil for voting by the election. It was Bowser.

Bowser: Alright folks, step right over here and get your free fright jars. (Bowser Throwing and Cheering)

Toad: And we needs is a bigger mushroom and characters for the lights decorating for parades. Huh? (Growing)

Bowser: Now just remember your ol' pal King Bowser at the polls today fellas. to get on extra fright jars for each every vote ot could be. Yes sir a- What?

Toad: And futhermore I promise special fruits for all of the yoshies and we always to trust believe to cheer for Mario Brothers. Here's me pass record folks, which speaks for itself.

Bowser: You little fungus brain, stealing my voters eh?

Toad: I was not, your the one responsible for this.

(Crowd Cheering for showing)

Just then all the voters has been showing that signing of light thing on the building. It says "Voters tied for Toad and King Bowser- No ballot you for Miss Toadette- Only resident of Mushroom County- Her vote will be decide election!"

Bowser: I'm getting that pink mushroom girl with her vote! (Kicking)

Toad: Ahh! Oh no you won't, so you wanna play rough huh? I will trying to stop you, you spike-muscleheaded reptile. She's voting for me.

Toad and Bowser has to run of and head it streight to Toadette's Mushroom County. So be brave Toad! When you'll survive to stop for Bowser, and you want for voting from Toadette. So Good Luck Toad

Shawne Vinson

Edited by - Shawne20 on 8/23/2004 10:27:04 PM

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2004, 03:28:35 PM »
Don't worry you guys I'll be back to continue for more about Toad and Toadette!

Shawne Vinson

Edited by - Shawne20 on 8/29/2004 2:28:53 PM

« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2004, 07:38:40 AM »
OK I'm back sorry I took so long you guys now is time the next story to continue!

Toad for President
                  Part 2

One day in Toadette's Mushroom County, Toadette has to tryed to work hard and finish of the chores for tht much, but she wouldn't give up for a job.

Toadette: Whew! Boy I'm trying to finish my chores, as I had to keep going!

Toad: Hey Miss Toadette, I like would you vote for me for a presiding! Hey Whoaaa!

(Bowser Throwing Toad)

Bowser: If you want me for the mushroom kingdom for voting. Just vote for me sweetheart.

Toadette: I've almost trying to go the polls, but I can't. I just need the woods to cut before the winter.

Toad: No soon is I've been chop Toadette!

Bowser: That vote is mine you fungus munk face.

Toad: Ahh-oof! (Growing) I'll show you if I'm gonna kick your tail up!

(Bowser's slash to cut a tree)

Bowser: TIMBER!

(Toad used Super Mushroom and hit longer for the woods and turn into pieces)

Toad: Gotcha! Now will you vote for me?

Toadette: Well, the fields still need flowering for garden!

Toad: OK Toadette!

Bowser: Why you little!

Toad: Boy, I wish I can make fire flower for Toadette's garden til later on, time to flowering up!

Bowser: This garden belongs to me for voting! (Bowser kick 'em)

Toad: Whoaaa-ooh!

Bowser: (Snickers) This is way to easy for gardening!

Then Toad used Super Mushroom again, so he can lift up the white fence and start pushing so strong to start flowering for Toadette's garden.

Bowser: WHAT?!

Toad: Now is all done Toadette! Now to the polls!

Toadette: Oh I almost forgot, those furniture and all of different stuff must need to redecorated for my mushroom house, cuz their new as I deliver it.

Toad: Just leave it to me!

Bowser: Sorry mushroom 'ol pal, I had to make the decorate for myself.

Toad: Well none if I can help it, you flamehead!

Toad used 3rd of Super Mushroom and make to redecorated for Toadette's House and made it fast as he could.

Bowser: NOOO! It can't be, how does he do that so fast? Well nevermind, I had to get rid of him for now, it was my big chance for voting from that pink mushroom girl.

Toad: The choice of all finished Toadette! Shall we go to the polls now?

Toadette: Handsome Toad, I'm cast to my vote for you! And you are so sweet Toad!

Toad's Thinking: She thinks I'm sweet, I think I'm in love!

(Bowser use a rope and caught 'em)

Toad: Hey, what's the big idea? (Wham) Ahhh!

Bowser: Come along sweetheart, your votin' for me!

Toadette: You? I will not voting for!

Bowser: Oh yes you are! (Bowser's pulling her back to her seat.)

When suddenly Toad found the secret at the bottom it was a "Starman" to make very strong and invincible. So Toad better hurry up and stop the evil Bowser for the polls before is too late.

Then Bowser was parked here for the election polls and he's pulling Toadette's arm and said

Toadette: I'll never never ever vote for you!

Bowser: Get in there sweetheart vote for--- TOAD?

Toad: That's Right! So now is time to finish you off! (Toad using a Starman to fight Bowser)

Toadette: Yeah! Go get 'em Toad!

Now Toad use super uppercut attack 'em when Bowser flew away in the air and he just got stuck into the election sign thing. And he save the day for the election.

(SUPER UPPERCUT!)

Bowser: Aaaahhhhhhhh! (Boom)

And now Toadette was getting ready to a final vote for Toad. Toad is the winner for become president of the election.

Next Story to Continue!

Shawne Vinson

Edited by - Shawne20 on 9/1/2004 7:08:06 AM

« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2004, 08:38:56 AM »
Noone uses the Storyboards anymore...

Romance is for the weak-minded.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2004, 12:30:06 PM »
 Phew! That is a little long story.

« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2004, 01:53:53 PM »
PLEASE tell me English is your 2nd language Shawn20, PLEASE.
---
"flowering for the garden." <-- ???
---

TAYL: Talk At Ya Later
Lazer Mario
TAYL: Talk At Ya Later
Lazer Mario

« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2004, 05:10:14 PM »
I'm not an second language, I'm only speak english, cuz I am black as I'm afican-american and I really am Shawne Vinson ya know!

Shawne Vinson

Edited by - Shawne20 on 9/1/2004 4:11:10 PM

« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2004, 06:29:49 AM »
Wait there's a little more for a final!

Toad for President
                  Part 3

And so the mushroom people was cheering for "Toad The President" and even Toadette. They just having a big parade for the Mushroom Kingdom and they start waving! So Toadette was gave Toad a big kiss and said.

Toadette: Toad I don't know how can I ever thank you enough. I just can't believe you just jab so strong to hit the tree and turn into pieces of wood, you lift up the white fence and start pushing so strong to flowering my garden, you fix and redecorated for my house to start cleaning up and make very fancy. And you finally beat-up King Bowser when you use a star to make you invincible. And "You Save My Life" Oh Toad Your My Hero! (Hug and Kiss)

Toad: (Chuckles and Blushing) Oh Thank Goodness!

THE END

Shawne Vinson

Edited by - Shawne20 on 9/2/2004 5:31:49 AM

« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2004, 11:53:10 AM »
FIN!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2004, 06:13:59 PM »
Yay! *applauds*

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2004, 06:52:01 PM »
Oh Thank You, Thank You All!

Shawne Vinson

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2004, 09:43:25 PM »
Shawne, you've once again raised the bar.

I would like to congratulate you on behalf of everyone here at the Fungi Forums.

Thank you.

« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2004, 12:42:12 AM »
Wow, Cool! (Thumbs Up)

Shawne Vinson

Edited by - Shawne20 on 9/5/2004 11:42:49 PM

Print