Print

Author Topic: Mario Beanie Babies  (Read 7357 times)

« on: August 26, 2004, 08:03:56 PM »
About three years ago or somethin' like that, I ordered these little Mario bbs from some catalog (dont remember which one, may have been third party). well anyway I got

Mario ( w/ Wing Cap)
Luigi
Bowser
Toad
Wario
DK
Diddy
Yoshi

i just want to get an idea of how much u guyz think this collection would be worth before i even think about puting them up for sale

BTW, i just got back from soccer practice and my right hand is jerking around uncontrollably, i keep on messing up my typing so it took me twice as long to write this as it normally would have... SO APPRECIATE IT!!! I HAVE SPOKEN!
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2004, 08:05:03 PM »
... or at least how much u would pay for it
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2004, 09:07:00 PM »
Were you goalie?  I didn't think you were supposed to use your hands otherwise...

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2004, 07:24:10 AM »
yep. and let me tell u, it is HARD work having each member shoot at u, and as soon as u TOUCH the ball the next person is allowed to shoot (we did seven periods of this)
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2004, 09:14:50 AM »
Because the Mario Beanie Babies are no longer being made, and you have the entire colllection, my idea of a price for the whole thing is $150-225.

Romance is for the weak-minded.

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 8/27/2004 8:15:09 AM

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2004, 04:59:51 PM »
holy crap!!! for real???
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2004, 08:26:10 PM »
this forum sorta sucks either that or all of u hardcore nintendo fans dont want a rare collection of the mario cast beanie babies
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2004, 09:26:38 PM »
I would love to purchase your collection, but I couldn't for two reasons: I already own Mario, Yoshi, DK, and Bowser, and my parents wouldn't approve of spending money on beanie babies (esspecially my dad! "You spent $(insert value here) on dolls for 3-year-olds?! [Beats me to death]").

Romance is for the weak-minded.

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 9/2/2004 8:27:50 PM

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2004, 10:56:20 PM »
boomstix I'll give you $1.00 (USD) for your DK.

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2004, 06:05:58 PM »
sorry deezer, but if my entire collection is worth at least 150, and you are willing to pay only a dollar for it, that brings up several possibilities

1. nintendoexpert is right, and you're trying to rip me off
2. the whole collection is only worth a lot if it is all together
3. nintendoexpert is wrong, and you're offering a good deal for a piece of junk
4. the planet is being taken over by the Green Party
so as a result, and since i dont know which of the scenarios is the right one, i hav to say no
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2004, 06:21:45 PM »
I happen to own DK, and it is not a piece of junk. I wouldn't sell mine for anything...

...mainly because it isn't in mint-condition, seeing as how I lost the tie...

...and the ape that goes with it.

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. The universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2004, 09:30:27 AM »
Me neither.  I'd hate to give away any of my Mario stuff... especially the beanies.  But it really stinks because I just need to get a DK beanie to complete my collection but no one wants to give one away!  I have almost all of the originals, including some rarer ones like red, yellow, and blue Yoshi, and Cranky and Funky Kong.  How about I give you $2 for that magnificent doll?  And throw in a free Yoshi's Story player's guide, no extra charge!

"Kids, don''t use formula one race cars to chase hedgehogs."
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2004, 07:37:31 PM »
The only Mario Beanie Baby I have is: (insert drumroll here) Wario! Ah ha ha ha ha! I'm-a Wario, I'm-a gonna win!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2004, 07:19:59 PM »
I've got wario Diddy Luigi and Toad in pretty bad condition...
Rori Shangrula, Heaven on earth, utopia, is it hidden miles away, or is it tucked behind your shoe closet... You make the call

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2004, 03:32:55 PM »
I got all of them, except Mario. Also I kinda agree with Boomstix, this really isn't such a good forum.

What would Scooby Doo?

Print