Print

Author Topic: Rare comic collection for sale  (Read 3416 times)

« on: March 12, 2005, 01:24:08 AM »

Rare NP Mario comic collection for sale

I have the comic book seen here for sale:

It's in perfect condition. It's an awesome comic, collecting all the NP mario comics, including the Mario vs Wario piece, as well as some extra information about the Mario comic. I love the book, but I'm desperate for cash right now, and this is one of the last remaining Nintendo things I have, as it was my favorite among my collection, so I haven't offered it for sale until recently.

If you want it, I can sell it to you through eBay, and you can see from my feedback that I'm an honest seller with some experience. I'd set it up as a private buy-it-now type auction, so you could buy it, pay with paypal, and I'd mail it to you right away.
My e-mail is "ooqueso at yahoo dot com" (spelled out to avoid forum crawling bots that send spam).

I want 30 dollars for it. I bought it several years ago -new- at Wal-Mart, and I've kept it in perfect shape (I can send you photos), and you can't find these anywhere now. I know it will be growing in value as time passes, but like I said, I'm desperate for cash, and selling a bunch of stuff I'd rather keep. So, if I don't get any responses from the various forums this is posted on, I'm just keeping it. The e-mail, again, is ooqueso at yahoo dot com. Thanks for checkin it out.

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2005, 01:25:06 AM »
Here's the URL to the cover pic of the book I'm selling...

http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/mania/images/mag/np_smadventures.jpg

Print