Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World - Friend Codes, Haves, & Wants  (Read 175639 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #435 on: February 14, 2006, 08:51:33 PM »
Well, I added Alex, but can't save without closing the gate so lagging might lose the entry.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #436 on: February 14, 2006, 10:06:56 PM »
Who just lagged?  Edit:  By "just" I mean in the last few hours.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 10:12:10 PM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #437 on: February 15, 2006, 12:34:05 AM »
I can tell you it wasn't me.

*sighs relief*
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #438 on: February 15, 2006, 05:10:05 PM »
I didn't. I DID visit this morning, though.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #439 on: February 15, 2006, 09:15:52 PM »
Wow!  My town has nearly survived for 24 hours.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #440 on: February 16, 2006, 06:25:16 AM »
Hey, it's a world record.
[/sarcasm]

Luigison, you should check your mail. I sent you two letters.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #441 on: February 16, 2006, 07:24:25 PM »
Thanks for the stuff Max.  My gate is closed now for some upkeep and moving.  I'll edit this when it's open again.

« Reply #442 on: February 16, 2006, 07:51:41 PM »
luigison... i was thinking of giving you some free royal crowns in a little bit, it will be soon
............................................................................................................................... .........................................................................

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #443 on: February 16, 2006, 07:59:01 PM »
Thanks, but I don't need any crowns now.  You can leave them on the ground in front of Nook's for others who may need them.

Gates open now.  I didn't move any of my Space stuff yet.  I organized existing items instead.  Feel free to take any of the items I and other left on the ground, but don't be greedy.  Trading is a good idea.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #444 on: February 17, 2006, 04:13:29 PM »
Luigison, your town lagged out. ONLYME and I were in it at the time.

I'm sorry if it was my fault. :(

« Reply #445 on: February 17, 2006, 04:15:20 PM »
Luigison, I might need some of the space things you have, for example the Space wall and floor, the Rocket and the Space Shuttle.

« Reply #446 on: February 17, 2006, 04:23:27 PM »
Yeah....that was weird!

I was stucked for like a minute going from one room to another.

Please MaxVance, Open your town.

Or someone, I want to play online!

Thanks!

« Reply #447 on: February 17, 2006, 04:25:00 PM »
Luigison, I might need some of the space things you have, for example the Space wall and floor, the Rocket and the Space Shuttle.

I also need space items.

I have the space shuttle for you bobman!

« Reply #448 on: February 17, 2006, 07:11:45 PM »
Does anyone have the walking Pikmin ?

-Not the three little Pikmin flowers.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #449 on: February 17, 2006, 07:12:50 PM »
Luigison, please open your town. I'm prepared to leave two Triforces and two lovely phones there for people. Also, which song will you all request from K.K. Slider tonight?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2006, 06:03:24 PM by MaxVance »

Print