Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World - Friend Codes, Haves, & Wants  (Read 175596 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #450 on: February 18, 2006, 09:51:54 PM »
Gates open, but I'll busy with Rub Rabbits and might not notice any visitors to TMK.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #451 on: February 19, 2006, 01:11:15 AM »
Well, I got the courage to rebuild my town. I'm starting fresh: No time traveling AT ALL. Here's my new stuff.

MAKE SURE YOU CHANGE ME

Name: Khold
Town: Venice
Code: 2706-4477-6759

Name: Khold
Town: Aryll
Friend code: 1890-4420-6394

And please change me, Luigison. ^_^
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 01:13:49 AM by Khold »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #452 on: February 20, 2006, 08:49:59 AM »
I released 15 notes in a bottle today. Tell me if you get them.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #453 on: February 21, 2006, 03:59:36 PM »
Here's a scary story:

Last night, when I was playing with Unlimited Lumpia, about twenty shooting stars passed by. Of course we kept missing them, but on the tenth one, I "wished". But, right when I wished, there was lag and my character kept moving back and forth in a very akward way. It was so weird...

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #454 on: February 21, 2006, 08:33:58 PM »
When the stars pass by, can you be holding something and still make a wish? I've seen them many times, but have never gotten anything from them.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #455 on: February 21, 2006, 08:46:40 PM »
No, you can't. I've tried. So, at night, it's best to always have something off-hand.

Speaking of which, does anybody want to play tonight? We can make wishes together! :D :D :D

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #456 on: February 21, 2006, 08:56:27 PM »
Khold, I'll play online with you. I have a feeling that an animal from my town moved to Aryll.

« Reply #457 on: February 21, 2006, 08:59:44 PM »
Yes, Ribbot did. A very strange character indeed...

I'll get my DS and set up. Come to my town, I guess.

Oh, and if anybody else decides to come, please reframe from picking up any items on the ground. When I completely upgrade my house in three days, I will move it all into my house.

MaxVance and Toad are coming, so if anybody else would like to, feel free to come! :)

« Reply #458 on: February 21, 2006, 09:49:44 PM »
Actually, I think Ribbot moved from my town.. Ribbot moved out of scenic Crymeah after Khold visited (was it last night?).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #459 on: February 22, 2006, 05:36:32 PM »
Today, I noticed Kaitlin in my town. She says Katie is in Venice. Only problem is, Venice no longer exists! Venice was Khold's old town before she rebuilt it into Aryll. I wonder what I should do now?

« Reply #460 on: February 22, 2006, 06:41:24 PM »
I'll bring imaginary Katie from imaginary Venice by imaginary Khold over to Pearton. Then we will get an imaginary Lovely Phone! Along with the imaginary cut-scene. My character's name still is Khold, actually.

But seriously, do you still have my old info? If so, that's why. ;)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #461 on: February 22, 2006, 06:51:19 PM »
I deleted your old info already. Maybe Kaitlin showed up before you rebuilt, and I never noticed.

« Reply #462 on: February 22, 2006, 09:25:07 PM »
Then I guess her daughter was buried in the rubble of Venice. It's so sad to see animal die... :'( Even if they do have huge, disformed heads.

« Reply #463 on: February 23, 2006, 12:11:00 AM »
Hey everybody!

I have some items that Khold told me people were looking for.. a vision tester, a sphinx, a white pawn, and an eagle pole.

If everybody that was looking for any of those items would please tell me, then I'll either open my town for you at some point in the near future, or take to and leave in TMK for you to pick up at your leisure.

and, slightly off topic: how do you lower/raise text size?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #464 on: February 23, 2006, 06:21:36 AM »
I'd be suprised if you can leave them in TMK, since it's never open anymore. And to change text size, type:
Code: [Select]
[size=10pt][/size]
10 is the default text size; change it to make it bigger or smaller.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 06:24:36 AM by MaxVance »

Print