Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World - Friend Codes, Haves, & Wants  (Read 176983 times)

« Reply #135 on: January 06, 2006, 06:32:28 AM »
New wants:

All Ranch furniture
All Zelda related items

And Luigison, I came to your house, and I was wondering where you got all of your Zelda items. If you could, order me them and I'll pay for them and give you extra bells for it. The Triforce and Master Sword were neat! :D

« Reply #136 on: January 06, 2006, 12:18:34 PM »
did u add me luigison

« Reply #137 on: January 06, 2006, 01:26:01 PM »
New wants:

All Ranch furniture
All Zelda related items

And Luigison, I came to your house, and I was wondering where you got all of your Zelda items. If you could, order me them and I'll pay for them and give you extra bells for it. The Triforce and Master Sword were neat! :D
I can hook you up with them for free I suppose.... <_<
Let me know.

Luigison, you're welcome about the shirt!:D I have the li'l bros version too if you're interested. Let me know and I'll go drop it off sometime.
Oh, and yes the game saves anytime someone exits a town. Not when someone enters though. :/
I planted a few orange trees South of the house... just FYI.

My updated wants XD :
Human Models. Skeleton, circulatory, or whatever they're called... I have the anatomical model but I need the others for my house.:)
Modern Cabinet. Last item I need for the set... I would really make this one worth your while...
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 01:28:39 PM by DARKLINK51 »

« Reply #138 on: January 06, 2006, 02:55:49 PM »
Aw, I just saw a Modern Cabinet in Nook's the other day.

By the way, I already have Ranch Table, Ranch Wardrobe, Ranch Armchair, Ranch Bookcase, and Ranch Wallpaper. Any more will be greatly appreciated. I have plenty of bells, so I'll pay up to 4,000 bells for each new Ranch furniture. Any Zelda related items, I will pay up to 6,000 bells for each.

« Reply #139 on: January 06, 2006, 03:17:20 PM »
Aw, I just saw a Modern Cabinet in Nook's the other day.

By the way, I already have Ranch Table, Ranch Wardrobe, Ranch Armchair, Ranch Bookcase, and Ranch Wallpaper. Any more will be greatly appreciated. I have plenty of bells, so I'll pay up to 4,000 bells for each new Ranch furniture. Any Zelda related items, I will pay up to 6,000 bells for each.
I have the:

ranch dresser
ranch couch
ranch armchair
ranch tea table
ranch bookcase

« Reply #140 on: January 06, 2006, 04:25:08 PM »
Okay, cool! And by dresser, you DON'T mean wardrobe, right? Alot of people get that mixed up like I used to do.

Anyways, do you want to exchange stuff? I'll get your friend code right now. I'll give you 2,000 bells for your dresser, 3,000 for your couch, and 2,300 for your tea table. Is that okay with you? Unless you want some items of mine instead.

What items are you looking for?

« Reply #141 on: January 06, 2006, 08:59:26 PM »
Okay, cool! And by dresser, you DON'T mean wardrobe, right? Alot of people get that mixed up like I used to do.

Anyways, do you want to exchange stuff? I'll get your friend code right now. I'll give you 2,000 bells for your dresser, 3,000 for your couch, and 2,300 for your tea table. Is that okay with you? Unless you want some items of mine instead.

What items are you looking for?
Right now I'm just looking for a clear model, skeleton, and modern cabinet.
If you dont have those I'll get you the items you need anyway and just give them to you.

I'll add you tommorow. Maybe we'll run into each other.

« Reply #142 on: January 06, 2006, 10:23:29 PM »
Okay, that sounds good. Oh, and I just now got a Ranch tea table.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #143 on: January 06, 2006, 10:51:30 PM »
Thanks to those who planted flowers and trees.  I think there are supposed to be a certain number on each "acre". 

I fixed the Mario pattern someone picked up. 

Yes, I'd like the Lil Bros. shirt.  Is there a Lil Bros Stache?

Sorry for those who want to join.  I've got some serious thinking to do on who I should delete in order to add you. 

I'm also working with my other game on trying to get the hacked Mario items, but no luck so far.

No page exists at your destination address, http://www.deviantart.com/PhredLevi
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #144 on: January 06, 2006, 11:14:06 PM »
Yeah, bobman37 and I planted the flowers. Well, I THINK bobman37 did... And sorry about the picture. I was trying to run.

Also, did you get my letter?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #145 on: January 06, 2006, 11:20:50 PM »
If you mailed it today, I probably won't see it until I reset tomorrow.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #146 on: January 06, 2006, 11:31:21 PM »
I mailed it yesterday.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #147 on: January 06, 2006, 11:35:11 PM »
Oh, yeah.  It was on a cow hid paper with a present.  Thanks.

« Reply #148 on: January 06, 2006, 11:44:10 PM »
No problem. ;)

Has anybody else been to Fifth's town of Auluria(or something)? It is the most beautiful town you will ever get to see on TMK! Honestly, his town looks like a heavenly pathway! he has inspired me to work harder on my town. Everybody should get a chance to see his.

And Luigison, can you order me all of your Zelda items from Nook's? I will reward you with bells, bells, and more bells. 6,000 for each item.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 11:46:01 PM by Khold »

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #149 on: January 06, 2006, 11:49:10 PM »
If you come to TMK while I'm there I'll let you hold them some they will be in your Nook's inventory and you can order them.

Print