Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World - Friend Codes, Haves, & Wants  (Read 175651 times)

« Reply #150 on: January 06, 2006, 11:50:05 PM »
Eh... I never thought of that. :P Okay, thanks. Are you there now? My game is ready.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #151 on: January 06, 2006, 11:50:49 PM »
Come on, but I'm not staying up much later.  Can you use the chat room?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #152 on: January 06, 2006, 11:52:20 PM »
I'm on my way. An I haven't gotten the chatroom to work yet... :-\

« Reply #153 on: January 07, 2006, 07:53:31 AM »
Thanks to those who planted flowers and trees.  I think there are supposed to be a certain number on each "acre". 

I fixed the Mario pattern someone picked up. 

Yes, I'd like the Lil Bros. shirt.  Is there a Lil Bros Stache?

Sorry for those who want to join.  I've got some serious thinking to do on who I should delete in order to add you. 

I'm also working with my other game on trying to get the hacked Mario items, but no luck so far.

No page exists at your destination address, http://www.deviantart.com/PhredLevi

Acre? I think its 12-14 trees and 3 flowers in each one for a "perfect" town.
Unless you're trying for the golden can theres not much reason for it...

Ok, I'll drop one off.
Theres only the hat and shirt. No li'l bros stache.
I have an Arwing if you need it. It seems you're adding all the Nintendo items to the house.
Heres a list-

brick block
coin
flagpole
fire flower
super mushroom
green pipe
? block
koopa shell
starman
cannon
1-Up mushroom
fire bar
pikmin
Blue Falcon
Big Bros. Hat
Lil Bros. Hat
Triforce
Master Sword
Metroid
Lil Bros. Shirt
Big Bros. Stache
Arwing
Nintendo Bench
Big Bros. Shirt

If you consider these Nintendo items, here they are-

Arcade Machine (Mario and Luigi fighting game on the screen)
Pinball Machine (I think its Mario Land or something... theres a Mario picture on it)
Pink Box (Has a Gamecube inside)

Go here if you're looking for the beta items-
http://gscentral.org/bb/viewtopic.p%68p?t=1081

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #154 on: January 07, 2006, 08:36:33 AM »
* MaxVance sighs
That Parasyte... How I envy him....

I'm sure Nintendo will eventually releast all the Nintendo items, perhaps by sending letters to people who play using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection? I doubt the programmers would leave these items in the game only for hackers like Parasyte to find.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #155 on: January 07, 2006, 08:57:32 AM »
* MaxVance sighs
That Parasyte... How I envy him....

I'm sure Nintendo will eventually releast all the Nintendo items, perhaps by sending letters to people who play using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection? I doubt the programmers would leave these items in the game only for hackers like Parasyte to find.
Stranger things have happened...

I'm not holding my breath for them to send these out eventually. There hasn't been a single letter or builetin board message sent out yet.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #156 on: January 07, 2006, 11:07:23 AM »
They never released most of the Mario items for AC GCN in the US.  I got them by using universal codes and Action Replay.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #157 on: January 07, 2006, 11:42:38 AM »
Yeah, bobman37 and I planted the flowers. Well, I THINK bobman37 did

No, sorry. I haven't gotten into flowers yet. MaxVance might have done it; he planted a bunch in my place too.

If you consider these Nintendo items, here they are-

Arcade Machine (Mario and Luigi fighting game on the screen)
Pinball Machine (I think its Mario Land or something... theres a Mario picture on it)
Pink Box (Has a Gamecube inside)

argh... I saw a Pink Box at Nook's yesterday.

« Reply #158 on: January 07, 2006, 12:10:14 PM »
Khold, I just bought the Ranch bed. You want it?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #159 on: January 07, 2006, 12:27:14 PM »
Sorry, my town will be off line for a little while because I'll be updating my house.  When I return I'll have a lot of new Mario items.

« Reply #160 on: January 07, 2006, 12:29:08 PM »
Argh, i was just about to head over there... How long is a while?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #161 on: January 07, 2006, 01:22:55 PM »
The gates back open.  Come on in if you haven't seen the Mario items.

I'll need to get an upstairs and/or more rooms to display all the Nintendo items I now have.

Thanks, http://m2pt5.com and Parasyte.

« Reply #162 on: January 07, 2006, 01:59:09 PM »
The gates back open.  Come on in if you haven't seen the Mario items.

I'll need to get an upstairs and/or more rooms to display all the Nintendo items I now have.

Thanks, http://m2pt5.com and Parasyte.

You should have asked him to give you some royal crowns you could sell for 300k each and pay the house off. :P

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #163 on: January 07, 2006, 02:56:24 PM »
I didn't get them from him directly, but assume they came from him originally unless someone else has a hacked game.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 04:57:51 PM by Luigison »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #164 on: January 07, 2006, 07:19:44 PM »
No, sorry. I haven't gotten into flowers yet. MaxVance might have done it; he planted a bunch in my place too.

argh... I saw a Pink Box at Nook's yesterday.

Yep, that was me.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print