Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World - Friend Codes, Haves, & Wants  (Read 175715 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #180 on: January 08, 2006, 08:57:34 PM »
Also, when one of the animals asks you to change their greeting or catchphrase, you could change it to one of those other words.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #181 on: January 08, 2006, 09:09:17 PM »
TMK isn't responsible for our behavior in AC right? Heh, I could say crap and other words as much as I want.
Be careful.  I can remove you from the town.  There are a lot of people who'd like to visit.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #182 on: January 08, 2006, 09:10:48 PM »

Fine, Fine, I'll just stay nice. I would never say f-word to strangers.

Be careful.  I can remove you from the town.  There are a lot of people who'd like to visit.

No, what I meant is saying words but I woulkd never say those stuff to say, you. I suck at making jokes. I don't cut down trees. Especially after what bees have done to my face before.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2006, 09:12:53 PM by Aarom11 »

« Reply #183 on: January 08, 2006, 11:33:06 PM »
MaxVance, I can't remember if I told you or not, but I got one of your messages in a bottle.

« Reply #184 on: January 09, 2006, 10:01:48 AM »
Hey, Luigisan. Its me, ZeldaFan0001 from NSider. Can I have the following:

All the Nintendo/Mario related patterns from Mables. That's all I want. No Nintendo items, just those patterns. If I DO have a look inside your house at the items though, they won't automatically be added to my Catolog will they? I want to find those the proper way you see. :)

Anyway, here's my AC:WW town details:

Friend Code:

1589-7686-5318

Name:

Jarod

Town Name:

Toura

So, when can you add me so I can visit? :P

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #185 on: January 09, 2006, 04:43:29 PM »
MaxVance, I can't remember if I told you or not, but I got one of your messages in a bottle.

Well, it's nice to know people are getting my bottle mail. I just sent another one.

EDIT: ZeldaFan0001, welcome to the forums. I have added you to *my* list.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 08:15:17 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #186 on: January 09, 2006, 10:06:26 PM »
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 01:25:48 PM by Marionater »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #187 on: January 11, 2006, 06:00:21 PM »
I would now like to get red turnip seeds. Every time Joan comes to my town, she never has any. Please post here if you have any to spare. I will pay 1,000 Bells each for them.

« Reply #188 on: January 11, 2006, 08:35:01 PM »
Hey luigisan, could I get the wallpaper and carpet for the huouse in my catalog? Thanks.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #189 on: January 12, 2006, 08:24:00 AM »
Sorry, I can let you catalogue them, but they can not be purchased from Nook.  They are only available during the acorn festival.

Edit:  If you mean the mushroom mural and block floor, I don't have them.  I'm not even sure if they are in ACWW.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 08:25:58 AM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #190 on: January 12, 2006, 07:24:50 PM »
If you go online today and you might get the SMB coin from Mr. Iwata. 

http://ds.ign.com/articles/681/681090p1.html

« Reply #191 on: January 13, 2006, 06:01:14 PM »
I just found a Coin, if anyone wants it. Start the bidding at 2,000,000 bells! No just kidding. I don't want it.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #192 on: January 13, 2006, 07:00:58 PM »
Ah, Khold is giving one away.  I was hoping to sell my SMB Coin for 230,000 bells so I could get an upstairs added to my house for storing the other Nintendo items I have.  Oh, well.  Guess I'll have to earn the money after I get over my SPP addiction. 

Also, I'd like to make an 8 x 8 Mario or related sprite in front of the P.O.  Ideas?  I was thinking of Mario jumping or a giant Super Mushroom.  Anything you'd like to see there?

Finally, I'll need more characters in order to make more patterns.  I need to make the bush and hill for the SMB screenshot in front of the house and the sprite in front of the P.O.  I think I'll make "Luigi" next.  Then possibly "Peach" or "Toad".  Any other character idea for TMK?

Edit:  There was an error, so I've opened the gate again.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2006, 07:08:07 PM by Luigison »

« Reply #193 on: January 13, 2006, 08:39:14 PM »
I normally shake all my trees, fruit trees included, and let the fruit just sit on the ground, so naturally i had accumulated tons of cherries over a couple days. I got really bored one day, so I took several trips back and forth to TMK and sold each and every one. That got me about 200,000 bells, so if you have lots of time and fruit, that's the strategy I suggest for getting your second floor.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #194 on: January 13, 2006, 09:43:19 PM »
That's a good plan, but I don't like to leave TMK since I made it to be online 24 hours a day.  Also, since it is online, often the fruit is taken by visitors.

Print