Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World - Friend Codes, Haves, & Wants  (Read 176765 times)

« Reply #195 on: January 13, 2006, 10:33:33 PM »
Hey Luigison, I'd like to come visit TMK..

Is it still online, or have you taken it down for the night?? :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #196 on: January 13, 2006, 11:24:49 PM »
The town will be offline while I make a new character, Luigi.

Edit:  Towns back online now.  I created Luigi, but haven't done anything with him yet.  I didn't even finish Nook's chores.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2006, 11:51:14 PM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #197 on: January 14, 2006, 03:16:15 AM »
Hey, Luigisan, do you think you could add me now? I have been asking for a few weeks now, and I understand that you've been busy. Don't worry though, you can delete me after I've come and got the cool patterns and gone. :)

My FC and town info is on the last page, near the bottom of the page too.

Thanks. :)

« Reply #198 on: January 14, 2006, 02:01:18 PM »
Want to visit my town? I'll add you.

My current wants are:
Ranch Floor
Ranch Couch
Anything Zelda, besides Triforce and Master Sword.

By the way, Luigison, when I shot down a balloon present, I found a Triforce. Proving that it isn't a cheat. ;D

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #199 on: January 14, 2006, 05:19:10 PM »
TMK's Mabelle Sisters have a Mario hat for 320 bells today. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #200 on: January 14, 2006, 09:07:24 PM »
I got a note in a bottle from Jon of Crymeah today. It said:

Are you TIRE-d???
Do you need some
SPARE energy?

It had an old tire attached to it. Go figure. :P

EDIT: Does anyone know if red turnips spoil like white turnips do?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 10:23:11 AM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #201 on: January 15, 2006, 12:17:53 PM »
Know what's funny? Toad used to go to my school! He moved, though.

I just now went back to 2006 from June 2004, and have decided to stop time traveling. :o If anybody would help me clean up all my weeds, I will pay you 5,000 bells. I need all the help I can get!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 01:18:21 PM by Khold »

« Reply #202 on: January 15, 2006, 01:16:32 PM »
I can help with the weeds.

MaxVance, I think they can spoil, if you don't water it enough. My question is, how do you know when it's done growing? I've had mine for a week and it hasn't gotten any bigger.

« Reply #203 on: January 15, 2006, 04:23:13 PM »
Yeah, the red turnip doesn't change at all even if you water it every day. Just wait a week or so.  When you dig it up, you'll have a FAT turnip you can sell for 16,000 bells.

Sweet deal, considering it only cost 1,000.

I'm not sure if you can sell a red turnip for even more if you let it sit for more than a week.. Maybe I should try it out.
lumpia (LOOM'·pee·ah") n.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

« Reply #204 on: January 15, 2006, 09:28:13 PM »
I can help with the weeds.
I just got it done by myself. It took about thirty minutes, but thanks anyways. ;)

« Reply #205 on: January 15, 2006, 09:29:47 PM »
No prob.

I bought another turnip today... I'll dig this one up and sell it and keep the new turnip in the ground for longer than a week, to see if it gets bigger.

If anyone's Nook store is buying white turnips for over 105 bells each, please post here or PM me, because that's how much I bought them for this week.

« Reply #206 on: January 16, 2006, 08:42:56 AM »
I got a note in a bottle from Jon of Crymeah today. It said:

Are you TIRE-d???
Do you need some
SPARE energy?

It had an old tire attached to it. Go figure. :P

EDIT: Does anyone know if red turnips spoil like white turnips do?

Sweet! Someone I know got my Bottle mail. :D

Anyway, yes.. I was there years and years back. I wish I could go back and visit, but I don't think there's anybody left that would remember me..

Also, does anybody have any Mario related furniture they are willing to part with? I don't have nearly enough Bells to pay you back for it now, but I'll do things like clean your town for you or something (as regularly as I can, seeing as I have a real job).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #207 on: January 16, 2006, 08:59:47 AM »
My town will be open today, if anyone would like to visit. Don't trample my flowers.

EDIT: Since most of the people who have posted their friend codes here have not visited my town, I am going to take them off my list. I will have my town open for three days. Anyone who does not visit by the end of the third day will be removed from my friend roster. This does not include people who have visited before or people who I have visited.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 09:34:18 AM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #208 on: January 16, 2006, 12:37:27 PM »
Toad, just ask Luigison if you can hold some of his items, then they will be put into your catalog. I'll loan you some bells if you'd like. Pay me back whenever you want- just like Tom Nook. ;D

« Reply #209 on: January 16, 2006, 01:28:17 PM »
I have much better patterns outside my house:
Click it!
My friend roster is nearly full, so I probably won't be able to add any of you, but here's my info anyways:

Code: 4123-7863-2363
Name: Saiyan
Town: Namek
Animal Crossing Info, Name: Saiyan, Town: Namek, Code: 4123-7863-2363. Mario Kart Code: 317888-357028

Print