Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World - Friend Codes, Haves, & Wants  (Read 177043 times)

« Reply #240 on: January 17, 2006, 10:06:02 PM »
Sorry for being late to the party.

L'son, I would bid on your lunar horizon/landscape or whatever they're called, but I have nowhere near 600,000 bells. Sorry =(

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #241 on: January 17, 2006, 10:15:28 PM »
Town is back open.  I didn't install the new router yet though.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #242 on: January 17, 2006, 10:24:55 PM »
I noticed a lot of weeds in a corner of your town. I left one just to see what would happen if I watered it with the golden can. Who knows? It might start growing secret items! :P

« Reply #243 on: January 17, 2006, 10:28:39 PM »
bobman37, I found a Lunar Rover if you want it.

OH! and new idea!-

How about we plan trades at Luigison's TMK? Like, if somebody requests an item, they leave it with Luigison and when the other person can get on, they drop off their's?

Since some people only get on rarely, this would be very helpful. Just an idea. :P

« Reply #244 on: January 17, 2006, 10:31:53 PM »
I have a lunar rover already, but thanks anyway.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #245 on: January 17, 2006, 10:49:02 PM »
Someone from WP just came in to do a "quick red turnip check".  WTD?

Edit:  I think the gold can only makes dead roses turn gold.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 10:58:36 PM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #246 on: January 17, 2006, 11:16:24 PM »
I noticed a lot of weeds in a corner of your town. I left one just to see what would happen if I watered it with the golden can. Who knows? It might start growing secret items! :P
Haha, the golden watering can you got from ME. ;)

Which reminds me.

I figured out a way so I can obtain as many watering cans as I please. (I just create a new character, go to the town hall and get the can, place it in the hosue, then erase the character. I'm genius.)  I could give people some cans if they're nice. (Then again, it takes away from the thrill of earning it after working long and hard to maintain a perfect town like I did.. but that's all on you.)

Also, to get the golden rose, you need to have.. not dead roses, but "black roses". You need to breed two red roses, and one should turn into a black rose.  Then, you water the black rose with the watering can and it will turn gold.  You can't just water any ol' dried-up rose and expect a golden rose. At least.. That's what I've read, anyway.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 11:25:59 PM by Unlimited Lumpia »
lumpia (LOOM'·pee·ah") n.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #247 on: January 18, 2006, 06:33:32 AM »

Even though the golden watering can can make gold roses, I don't think watering weeds with it will do anything. It might be different if you water a money tree with it right after you plant it, though.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #248 on: January 18, 2006, 10:35:49 AM »
Hey, Luigisan. How about a deal? I'll give you ALL the beta items which are as follows:

Fire Bar,
Green Pipe,
Blue Falcon,
Koopa Shell,
Coin,
Brick Block,
Flagpole,
Metroid,
Fire Flower,
? Block,
1-Up Mushroom,
Starman,
Super Mushroom,
Pikmin,
and finally, the Cannon (My favourite of the lot).

All for FREE on ONE condition. You let me rent (Not buy, rent) the OFFICIAL Mario Carpet (If you can call it a carpet, lol) and Mario Wallpaper, and the UNOFFICIAL designs you made. I'd like to come over and get them if you wouldn't mind. :P I'll give you the wallpaper and carpet back within 24 hours, that's a promise.

So, how about it? :P I've already added the you and the TMK to my Friends list, so here's my info:

Name: Jarod
Town: Toura
Friend Code: 158976865318

Oh, and if you DON'T want to lend me the wallpaper and carpet, then you can still have the beta items for free. :)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 10:37:52 AM by ZeldaFan0001 »

« Reply #249 on: January 18, 2006, 02:25:06 PM »
A was skimming through posts I've missed, so forgive me if this is wrong or stupid, or whatever...:P

You can get block flooorings and mushroom murals Luigison? O_o For 600k?
I can only afford 300 for now... Can you put me down for the wall?

« Reply #250 on: January 18, 2006, 03:41:15 PM »
So, all the golden can does is just turn black roses into gold?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #251 on: January 18, 2006, 03:56:44 PM »
So, all the golden can does is just turn black roses into gold?

It can also water regular plants.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #252 on: January 18, 2006, 07:05:04 PM »
Luigison, right when I was connecting to your town, it shut down. ???

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #253 on: January 18, 2006, 07:11:25 PM »
khold, I had to reset.  it's up know.

ZeldaFan0001, i added you.

« Reply #254 on: January 18, 2006, 07:58:02 PM »
So Luigison, do you like my trading idea?

(Read a few posts up)

Print