Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World - Friend Codes, Haves, & Wants  (Read 175621 times)

« Reply #270 on: January 21, 2006, 11:36:12 AM »
In your case, keep TTing. Also, I'll need to bring Katie back over sometime.

Then again, it will mean pulling a bunch of weeds again..

It would be great if the game had a weed flamethrower or something.. simpler like Weed Be Gone (tm). :D
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #271 on: January 21, 2006, 02:32:23 PM »
Then again, it will mean pulling a bunch of weeds again..

It would be great if the game had a weed flamethrower or something.. simpler like Weed Be Gone (tm). :D

Hey! That was MY idea!
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #272 on: January 21, 2006, 05:36:42 PM »
Oh, nevermind! It's ONLYME's town.

She's in my town?

« Reply #273 on: January 21, 2006, 05:48:52 PM »
She's in my town?
Yeah, Katlin is here.

And I'm still having trouble with the catalog. Also, nobody can send letters to me... Bobman37 tried, but he says the postbox is full. Does anybody know why?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 06:08:04 PM by Khold »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #274 on: January 21, 2006, 07:38:22 PM »
Maybe it's all the time traveling you've been doing! ;D Not really.

Honestly, I can't figure out why you can't order anything. Also, I've had the same problem with trying to send you letters.

EDIT: It's Saturday, which meands that K.K. Slider is performing tonight. Which song will you request this week? If you need a suggestion, try requesting "Forest Life" (without quotes). It's actually a song from the original Animal Crossing.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 08:05:23 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #275 on: January 21, 2006, 09:00:53 PM »
I like K.K. Love Song.

« Reply #276 on: January 21, 2006, 10:33:53 PM »
I always forget which songs I can request. I did "K.K. Love Song" thanks to Khold, and last week I did K.K. Blues, which was a guess. Next time I'll do a more upbeat song... if there is one.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #277 on: January 21, 2006, 10:57:26 PM »
I got K.K. Song.  It sounds kind of familar.  Is it Mario/Nintendo related?

Edit:  If you have more than one character, can they each get a song?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #278 on: January 21, 2006, 10:58:46 PM »
Yes, they can.

So Luigison, do you know why I can't access my catalog?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #279 on: January 21, 2006, 11:11:39 PM »
If your gates closed, your mail box is empty, and you've saved, I don't know.  Have you tested it with a new character?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #280 on: January 21, 2006, 11:14:30 PM »
Hm, not yet. I'll try that.

Also, can everybody post a list of new wants? I feel like I'm helpless... I feel like helping out somebody else.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #281 on: January 21, 2006, 11:18:39 PM »
I'll update the friends list and wants sometime.  Maybe. 

Edit:  My gate back open now that I have a new song.  I turned it on upstairs.

Edit2:  Please don't sleep in my town.  If you lag it will disconnect the town and no one will be able to visit until I get it back up.  Also, anything that was done will not be saved.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 11:43:01 PM by Luigison »

« Reply #282 on: January 21, 2006, 11:43:00 PM »
I got K.K. Song.  It sounds kind of familar.  Is it Mario/Nintendo related?

Oh, the tune is from Mario Paint. I just now came to your town.

« Reply #283 on: January 21, 2006, 11:53:47 PM »
Hm, not yet. I'll try that.

Also, can everybody post a list of new wants? I feel like I'm helpless... I feel like helping out somebody else.

You could help me with mine.. :p

All Mario related items

All Zelda related items (though, I have the Triforce and Master Sword, I thought some kind of clothing existed..)

All Metroid related items (the one I know of being the Metroid)

Any more wizard/mage/magical items (I have a Witches shirt!)

Hmm.. really that seems to be all I can think of at the moment.. :D
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #284 on: January 21, 2006, 11:58:04 PM »
I have a Witch's hat, but it's green, and the shirt I gave you was black. It doesn't match! ><

Print