Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World - Friend Codes, Haves, & Wants  (Read 177189 times)

« Reply #300 on: January 24, 2006, 09:53:54 PM »
I wonder when the flowers will grow?? :D
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #301 on: January 24, 2006, 09:54:55 PM »
[19:51] <Luigison> Heh.  Khold's ACWW planting a person tutorial caused an error and I got "Microsoft has researched this problem with Apple Computer, Inc., and they do not currently have a specific solution for the problem that you reported."
[19:51] <Luigison> notice the new wording.  "specific"
[19:51] <Luigison> I reported the funny quote to them last time I got the same error.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #302 on: January 24, 2006, 09:58:26 PM »
So you didn't get to see it?

« Reply #303 on: January 24, 2006, 10:23:11 PM »
I didn't get to see it either... but that's because I can't download stuff. Most stuff.

« Reply #304 on: January 24, 2006, 10:27:14 PM »
Aw... :(

« Reply #305 on: January 25, 2006, 02:49:09 PM »
Nevermind the cat thing Khold...
An awful thing happened, my file got erased. I have to start from scratch...

Museum, house, friends list, all of its gone...:(

A heads up so anyone can remove my info from their friends list to make precious room.
I'll probably get my new code soon... I've been too lazy to get it from Copper. Just in case anyone wants to add me again let me know. :/

I'm planning on setting the time back to Dec.5, then playing the game, and switching ahead a day once I've done everything I can do that day then repeating the process.
This will let me make up those lost days and get me as close to "normal" as I can get with my file...

« Reply #306 on: January 25, 2006, 03:08:29 PM »
What??? What cat thing? What happened? ???

« Reply #307 on: January 25, 2006, 03:27:45 PM »
What??? What cat thing? What happened? ???
Katie... remember, I posted about it before.:P

« Reply #308 on: January 25, 2006, 03:47:36 PM »
...But, how'd it get erased? :'( :'( :'(

« Reply #309 on: January 25, 2006, 03:59:28 PM »
Ah!! Toad, your note in a bottle blew me up! Why would you put a bomb in a bottle like that?

Quote from: Toad's note

Dear Some Stranger,

This message will
self-destruct.. NOW!

<Kaboom>

Sincerely, Jon

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #310 on: January 25, 2006, 07:56:13 PM »
Nevermind the cat thing Khold...
An awful thing happened, my file got erased. I have to start from scratch...

Museum, house, friends list, all of its gone...:(

A heads up so anyone can remove my info from their friends list to make precious room.
I'll probably get my new code soon... I've been too lazy to get it from Copper. Just in case anyone wants to add me again let me know. :/

I'm planning on setting the time back to Dec.5, then playing the game, and switching ahead a day once I've done everything I can do that day then repeating the process.
This will let me make up those lost days and get me as close to "normal" as I can get with my file...

I removed you. When will you get your new friend code? I'd like to help you, and I'm sure Khold would, too.
* MaxVance nudges Khold
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #311 on: January 25, 2006, 07:57:13 PM »
Huh? Oh- right! Of course we'll help! ;)

« Reply #312 on: January 25, 2006, 09:17:47 PM »
Wow, getting your game deleted totally sucks.  I'd probably stop playing if I found out my game got erased..

...But, how'd it get erased? :'( :'( :'(

Yeah, I'd sorta like to know so we won't make the same mistake as well..
lumpia (LOOM'·pee·ah") n.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

« Reply #313 on: January 25, 2006, 09:21:50 PM »
I'd be willing to help, too. Make sure you get my info from wherever it is in this thread.. =/

« Reply #314 on: January 25, 2006, 09:49:01 PM »
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 01:26:23 PM by Marionater »

Print