Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World - Friend Codes, Haves, & Wants  (Read 177078 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #390 on: February 04, 2006, 08:56:46 PM »
Arrgh.  Someone keeps causing my town to loose communication.  Gates open again.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #391 on: February 05, 2006, 09:53:50 AM »
UL, I have a lot of Mad Scientist items. Come by today to get them.

Also, Nook STILL won't let me see my catalog... :'(

I'm thinking about rebuilding my town to stop TTing. So I'll have to lend somebody all of my items if I do. To bad I'll lose all my fish, fossils, etc. What other losses are there when rebuilding your town?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #392 on: February 05, 2006, 10:59:32 AM »
All the animals move out, your native fruit changes, and you have to start over with any points that you've gotten at Nook's PTM. I have another character that can take your items.

EDIT: It's Sunday, and that can mean only one thing: the Happy Room Academy is on your case again! Post your current and/or highest HRA scores here. My current (and high) score is 105,149 points.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2006, 11:01:26 AM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #393 on: February 05, 2006, 12:23:36 PM »
My current/high is somewhere around 30,000. I haven't gotten around to decorating yet, I just have a bunch of junk laying around.

Khold, I still need to get to your town. Today isn't a good day, though, because I'm leaving for church right now, doing homework for hours on end and then watching the Super Bowl. Then doing more homework, if I didn't get it done.

« Reply #394 on: February 05, 2006, 02:35:39 PM »
It's Sunday, and that can mean only one thing: the Happy Room Academy is on your case again!
Ahaha, I was halfway expecting you to say Super Bowl.

Anyway, my score was around 135,000. Now that I have all the exotic furniture, my score shot through the roof. (Thanks again, Khold :) )

Oh yeah, and that'd be cool, Khold.  Just PM me when you want to play.  I seriously need to pay you back somehow for all your help.
lumpia (LOOM'·pee·ah") n.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #395 on: February 05, 2006, 06:50:49 PM »
Luigison, your town is down again. I was there when it happened. :(
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #396 on: February 05, 2006, 07:28:24 PM »
It's open again.  I'm getting really tired of having to open the gate several times a day.  If this continues I'll start deleting the newest members until I find out whose doing it.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #397 on: February 06, 2006, 05:57:42 PM »
Sadly, it's down again. :'(

« Reply #398 on: February 06, 2006, 07:24:45 PM »
Hey this is pretty cool. On Nintendo's WFC website, you can finally see faces that people have made for Blanca.

http://nintendowifi.com/gaminghub/AnimalCrossingGamingHub.jsp

Although some are pretty cool, others are.. hm.  Well, let's just say some could use some work.

Anyway, at least this'll motivate me to work just a little harder on those Blanca faces.  Who knows maybe, it might actually get selected.
lumpia (LOOM'·pee·ah") n.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

« Reply #399 on: February 06, 2006, 07:31:31 PM »
hello, i am new and i would like you to add me.  0387-1671-7412.  Alex from Sting.
............................................................................................................................... .........................................................................

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #400 on: February 06, 2006, 08:10:13 PM »
My town is down until further notice!  I'm tired of people crashing it everyday.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #401 on: February 06, 2006, 08:17:35 PM »
My town is up until further notice! I'm tired of people crashing Luigison's town everyday.

« Reply #402 on: February 07, 2006, 03:09:10 PM »
My HRA score is currently 398,210.

« Reply #403 on: February 07, 2006, 03:14:39 PM »
hello, i am new and i would like you to add me.  0387-1671-7412.  Alex from Sting.
Alex, is that you on the nintendowifi.com/ Animal Crossing "Currently online"? It says Alex is online.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #404 on: February 07, 2006, 05:15:12 PM »
My HRA score is currently 398,210.
yhjsdjhdhhshd mf
* MaxVance lifts jaw off keyboard

Did anyone visit my town? Nobody sent me a letter. My Nook is selling an unknown machine today.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 05:24:58 PM by MaxVance »

Print