Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World - Friend Codes, Haves, & Wants  (Read 177320 times)

« Reply #405 on: February 07, 2006, 05:20:01 PM »
Your town was never open, MaxVance. I checked four times today, and nobody's town was open...

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #406 on: February 07, 2006, 05:33:20 PM »
Really? It's closed right now, but I thought it was open! Hmmm....
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #407 on: February 07, 2006, 05:52:48 PM »
yhjsdjhdhhshd mf
* MaxVance lifts jaw off keyboard

Did anyone visit my town? Nobody sent me a letter. My Nook is selling an unknown machine today.
*cough!!*
Unknown machine?!? Hey MaxVance, can I visit your place and buy it from your shop?
lumpia (LOOM'·pee·ah") n.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

« Reply #408 on: February 07, 2006, 05:54:31 PM »
hello, i am new and i would like you to add me.  0387-1671-7412.  Alex from Sting.  that is what i said earlier, can you please register me... i would like to come to your town
............................................................................................................................... .........................................................................

« Reply #409 on: February 07, 2006, 06:29:28 PM »
Nobodys ever open anymore... T_T

I've nearly given up on the game now that I had to start fresh and everything. X_X

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #410 on: February 07, 2006, 06:53:29 PM »
*cough!!*
Unknown machine?!? Hey MaxVance, can I visit your place and buy it from your shop?

Yeah, but I'm in Khold's town right now. When I get home, I'll open back up.
EDIT: It's open. I think.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 06:57:27 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #411 on: February 07, 2006, 07:20:06 PM »
Argh.  I bought the item then lagged out..

*sigh* Just awesome.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #412 on: February 07, 2006, 07:42:31 PM »
I'm opening back up. If you come, look in the sky- it's the prime time to view two constellations!

EDIT: It's now open.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 07:45:10 PM by MaxVance »

« Reply #413 on: February 07, 2006, 08:03:01 PM »
Awesome, it's a good thing I read this before heading off for dinner. I got my Unknown Machine!! *Zelda secret item fanfare*

Speaking of which, I love your Triforce constellation. :)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #414 on: February 09, 2006, 05:34:19 PM »
If you've tried to visit my town but found that it's closed, I've been setting up an area south of the gate. It's filled with items. Some items are ordinary junk, some rare furniture, ad one every day will be a bag of Bells- up to 15,000! Watch out for the pitfalls, though.
Oh, my town is also open.

EDIT: If you visit and the connection goes down, please tell me either by PM or posting here.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 05:49:35 PM by MaxVance »

« Reply #415 on: February 10, 2006, 05:48:48 PM »
What do you mean?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #416 on: February 10, 2006, 05:50:48 PM »
It means I buried a bunch of stuff around the town gate. There is currently a bag of 15,000 Bells among all the buried items!

« Reply #417 on: February 10, 2006, 05:51:29 PM »
Um, so we're supposed to just take them? ???

By the way, your sig(from #tmk) is so funny!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #418 on: February 10, 2006, 05:57:35 PM »
Yes. I buried them for anyone to take.

« Reply #419 on: February 10, 2006, 06:00:30 PM »
You know that any one person is going to take every thing, right? I don't really need any thing right now exept various items that you're already helping me find... But you never told me what you wanted exept the Kiddie Bed. ;)

Print