Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World - Friend Codes, Haves, & Wants  (Read 176760 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #420 on: February 10, 2006, 07:40:10 PM »
I have the Kiddie Bed thanks to bobman37. There's not much else I want right now.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #421 on: February 11, 2006, 11:14:06 AM »
Im looking for space items!

Wallpaper
Carpet
Moon
Rocket
Lunar Rover
Asteroid

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #422 on: February 11, 2006, 11:16:45 AM »
Talk to bobman37. He might let you catalog some of his space items.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #423 on: February 11, 2006, 01:04:41 PM »
Talk to bobman37. He might let you catalog some of his space items.

Thanks!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #424 on: February 11, 2006, 04:34:14 PM »
EDIT: Since nobody has visited me except for ONLYME, I'm going to keep Pearton closed. If you would like to visit, please post here or PM me.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 06:40:39 AM by MaxVance »

« Reply #425 on: February 13, 2006, 03:03:07 PM »
I finally got around to trying to get on, but it doesn't say that Mario is on...It's supposed to be a 24-hour town! Did that stop, or did he remove me? Hello?
Animal Crossing Info, Name: Saiyan, Town: Namek, Code: 4123-7863-2363. Mario Kart Code: 317888-357028

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #426 on: February 13, 2006, 06:13:56 PM »
My town is down until further notice!  I'm tired of people crashing it everyday.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #427 on: February 13, 2006, 07:15:25 PM »
I'll re-open it later.  I'm setting up Vonage now and will be very busy for the next several months.  So, no guarentees.

Edit:  I'll post when it's back up.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #428 on: February 13, 2006, 10:03:54 PM »
Gate open thanks to http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/message?board.id=tech_questions_wifi&message.id=19415

Edit:  Later I need to move over all my Space stuff and sell my other copy of the game since my wife doesn't play.  Too bad the museum stuff can't be moved.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 10:05:54 PM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #429 on: February 13, 2006, 11:19:26 PM »
I'm thinking about making a huge banner that covers the entire town. I'll say something like: Help! You know, so when planes fly by they'll see that I'm stranded. Which I am... Help me... Wow... I really do need help...

I need a friend.

Luigison: If you need a place to store some stuff, I can help you out. So when you're done moving around everything, I'll get them back to you.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 11:21:09 PM by Khold »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #430 on: February 14, 2006, 06:02:09 AM »
Gate open thanks to http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/message?board.id=tech_questions_wifi&message.id=19415

Edit:  Later I need to move over all my Space stuff and sell my other copy of the game since my wife doesn't play.  Too bad the museum stuff can't be moved.

I'll also be happy to take your stuff. I've always wanted to visit Space, and this may be my last chance to do so before you sell that copy of the game.

« Reply #431 on: February 14, 2006, 02:46:39 PM »
I can hold some stuff for you too, if you like. Just tell me where/when. :)\

By the way, MaxVance, my animals keep talking about how cool you and your 'I' constellation is. :p
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #432 on: February 14, 2006, 06:01:09 PM »
Yes. I made a series of constellations that spell out "K.K. Slider" in my sky. Unfortunately, they look weird without all the letters. If you would like them, you'll nedd to visit Pearton at least seven more times.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #433 on: February 14, 2006, 07:57:20 PM »
Gate open again.  Arrgh.  Lag!

« Reply #434 on: February 14, 2006, 08:39:47 PM »
I wonder if I'm crashing it.. I really hope not.

But it seems like almost everytime after I leave, you post about your town crashing (usually within a couple of hours).

Anyway, MaxVance and Khold know that my server is a bit.. laggy. It lagged out when they were helping me clean up my town of weeds, and I've noticed lag on my character when I'm in other towns (like TMK).

If it is me, I'm terribly sorry. :(
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print