Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World - Friend Codes, Haves, & Wants  (Read 175664 times)

« Reply #465 on: February 23, 2006, 06:24:55 PM »
Toad, I think I need the White Pawn.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #466 on: February 23, 2006, 08:11:39 PM »
TMK is open now.  Sorry, I've been busy lately.  Family.

Edit:  Shortly after opening it someone visited, lagged, and closed it.  Sorry, but I don't feel like opening it up again now.  I don't know if I should be mad at Nintendo or laggy visitors.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 09:33:31 PM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #467 on: February 24, 2006, 06:03:25 PM »
Today, I noticed Kaitlin in my town.

I also noticed Katlin in my town, but Katie is in Peace (my friend's town). Will Katlin leave soon or stay in my town permently without finding Katie?
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #468 on: February 24, 2006, 07:13:37 PM »
I think she stays there permanently. :(
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #469 on: February 24, 2006, 07:26:42 PM »
I don't know if I should be mad at Nintendo or laggy visitors.

Both.

But then again, it is Nintendo's first attempt at an online service.. So I guess we should cut them some slack.

But then again, it's not the visitor's fault that he/she has a laggy connection.. So I guess we should cut them some slack as well.

.. .

Hm. That doesn't help, does it?
lumpia (LOOM'·pee·ah") n.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #470 on: February 25, 2006, 09:07:03 AM »
Spring has finally come in our towns. If you haven't caught any winter fish or bugs, catch them now. They'l slowly go away over the next four days.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #471 on: February 25, 2006, 11:24:10 AM »
Luigison, did you add me?

Oh, and when you open the gates again, mabey you should moderate who goes into your town. For example: Stay "active" or have your sound on so you can hear if somebody is coming. But act like you're away from your DS. You can find out whose doing it this way.

I haven't really been playing much lately, actually. DARKLINK51 hasn't been active on these forums, so I can't contact him. Together, we can make bells, so then I can pay off the rest of my house in my new town.

Also, is it possible to hit the U.F.O. with the slingshot? It passes by once every night(8pm-4am). If not, is there anything you can do with the U.F.O.?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #472 on: February 25, 2006, 01:00:33 PM »
Yes. Shoot it down and you'll find Gulliver in it. Gulliver will ask you to find replacement parts for his U.F.O. (the "Porpoise 5000"). When you find them all, he'll give you a gift and then fly away. Gulliver's gifts are mostly various items from around Earth.

Arc de Triomphe
Chocolates
Compass   
Matryoshka
Manekin Pis
Mermaid Statue
Merlion
Metroid
Moai Statue   
Mouth of Truth
Pagoda
Plate Armor
Tower of Pisa
Tribal Mask

Gulliver's U.F.O. is VERY fast, and rather hard to shoot down.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 01:02:06 PM by MaxVance »

« Reply #473 on: February 25, 2006, 01:11:43 PM »
Heh, what happened to Gulliver washing up on shore? And does he still have his gullible personality?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #474 on: February 25, 2006, 01:21:32 PM »
I really wouldn't know. I've never shot him down, but that should change since I now have the golden slingshot.

« Reply #475 on: February 25, 2006, 01:48:17 PM »
I actually shot him down the other day.  'Twas pretty hard, but I caught him right before he panned off-screen.  He crash lands on a plot where a house would be put up (yenno the places with the signs on 'em) and asks you to find some missing ship pieces to help repair his spaceship; he obviously doesn't know you're the one that broke it to begin with.. but whatever. :)

So then after you pick up all the pieces, he'll give you an item and then leave the next morning.  It's pretty cool.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

« Reply #476 on: February 26, 2006, 01:30:30 PM »
I shot him down once.. did he say anything to you about our species having a distinctly large cranium?

Also, has anyone participated in the fishing tourney yet? How did it go for you? :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #477 on: February 26, 2006, 03:18:13 PM »
What time does the tourney start? I always forget about special events in AC, especially K.K. on Saturday nights. I missed him again last night =/

« Reply #478 on: February 26, 2006, 04:19:12 PM »
Aww crap. I forgot about K.K. as well. Grrr.

Yeah, Gulliver said stuff to me about having big heads. Heh. He's a character, that Gulliver.

« Reply #479 on: February 26, 2006, 05:12:10 PM »

I also noticed Katlin in my town, but Katie is in Peace (my friend's town). Will Katlin leave soon or stay in my town permently without finding Katie?
I think she stays there permanently. :(

Katlin left today and was replaced with Joan the trunip saleswoman. Also Redd sent me a letter in the mail saying that he was coming tomorrow. I'm thinking thatr she stays for a week.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Print