Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260292 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #120 on: June 03, 2006, 07:49:56 PM »
Ok, to fit with the title of the topic: I HOPE that in high school I meet another hardcore Mario fan to play my DS with. My friends are, as I said, good ones, but only 2 have GameCubes and one has a DS but took it to school only once last year. I played SM64DS with him but he was no challenge. Since my Wifi doesn't seem to work, having a friend to play multiplayer with in the same general vicinity would be the next best thing.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #121 on: June 03, 2006, 09:18:29 PM »
For some reason, when I got my USB Wifi thing, it didn't work. I got really frustrated and accidently broke it (the white part sorta fell off). The next day, I tried using it, and it worked!! Yay. Also...

W00t! I got Super Mario Bros. DX for only $15! Plus I kept digging up really neat things in Animal Crossing.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #122 on: June 05, 2006, 07:32:59 PM »
Pretty crappy isn't the word. It was worse than that. I'm so glad I don't go anywhere near my middle school friends anymore. One moved away and he was like the jerkiest of all. The other goes to the same school as mine, but I try to avoid him. He was pretty uptight and he compensates for a lot of things. I also don't have to deal with his creepy little sixth grade friend who constanly tried to latch herself onto me. My grades were probably horrible because I wasn't motivated at all during those 3 years and my morale was also low. And my 7th grade english teacher was a hippy. And I just suck at Algebra and Geometry. Not to mention the many times I had an idiot moment during those 3 years.

Well, time to bury the bad memories *digs hole and drops middle school yearbook, old backpack, progress reports and projects in it*. Me = Happiness-ness-ness.

Wow, I never knew your middle school life was so crappy. You never really talked about it. Fortunately, middle school was pretty good for me. Of course, it felt different moving to another neighborhood and not knowing anybody. I did manage to meet a few good friends, but I only keep in touch with a few of them. I also met some nice people in 9th grade. Then I had to move again. >:( Why do I have to keep moving when I find good friends?! Anyways, I'm not trying to go out on a rant or anything.

I DO hope that I can get Wi-Fi at my house soon. I can get it at school, but not at home. I mean sure, pwning n00bs at Tetris DS is fun at school, but I wish I could do it whenever I want. I know it sounds crazy, but I almost wish I didn't have summer vacation. Then I can stay at school and mooch off their Wi-Fi.
Keyboard not found. Press <F5> to continue.

« Reply #123 on: June 06, 2006, 10:02:53 AM »
I just got a new mario Neon sign for my new room on ebay it has mario doing his peace sign it looks awesome I can't wait to get it.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #124 on: June 06, 2006, 05:19:27 PM »
I got sunglasses today.  They indubitably show that I have panache.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #125 on: June 08, 2006, 08:42:37 PM »
Markio! When did you get back?
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #126 on: June 11, 2006, 04:32:42 PM »
I got a DS Lite today!  No dead pixels!  Yay!

« Reply #127 on: June 11, 2006, 04:46:40 PM »
w00t! I also got a DS Lite today! Yay!

Too bad I had to charge it first.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #128 on: June 11, 2006, 05:13:33 PM »
I got Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix and Tetris DS today! Yay!

But right now I'm exhausted from DDR:MM. What a work-out!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #129 on: June 11, 2006, 05:39:09 PM »
I saw Cars today. It was the best Pixar movie yet.

« Reply #130 on: June 12, 2006, 02:39:08 PM »
Today was the day I joined the Fungi Forums. It's been one year already; I can't believe it. My first topic was Mario's Sacrifice, posted this very day. It's crazy, you know how time passes when you're having fun.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #131 on: June 17, 2006, 03:55:03 PM »
WE WON OUR FIRST BASEBALL GAME!!! Our record is now 1-12-2 I think, but who cares...WE WON!!! The score was 7-5. I got 2 RBIs and scored 2 runs. I was 2-4 with a double and a single. We got a pizza party since we finally accomplished our goal of winning one game. And it was against the team that beat us 25-0 before. :D

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #132 on: June 17, 2006, 04:27:31 PM »
Congradulations, G-Dawg.

« Reply #133 on: June 17, 2006, 04:29:09 PM »
Thanks The Chef...there was something else I was going to post but I can't remember what it was, oh well.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #134 on: June 17, 2006, 10:31:17 PM »
As much as I hate it when Yahoo! News decides that random tripe about celebrities is the most important story of the day, I had a massive laugh at this one:

HA

I hate Beyonce. Not, I hate her "music" (which I do, with such a passion that I'll go to any length, including attempting to knock myself unconscious, to make it stop when it is played) -- I hate her PERSONALLY. It stems from a deep-rooted sense I got from Destiny's Child's eariler works combined with her current image. Hard to describe without a ten paragraph diatribe. Reading about her getting completely outfoxed [pun semi-intended] by a bunch of PETA freaks gave me a hearty laugh. Ha ha HA.

Did I mention that I really, REALLY hate Beyonce Knowles?
~I.S.~

Print