Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1265935 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #240 on: July 12, 2006, 09:00:49 PM »
May biggest problem with Greenpeace is their opposition to golden rice and geneticly modified crops in general.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #241 on: July 12, 2006, 09:23:18 PM »
I am not very interested in Greenpeace's issues with food.  I am much more interested in what their other campaigns have to offer.  Although I have no interest or knowledge in what is going on in the world of genetically modified organism, there seems to be some sort of problem with doing so.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #242 on: July 13, 2006, 12:07:58 AM »
What sort of problem would that be?
That was a joke.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #243 on: July 13, 2006, 11:11:33 AM »
Some countries don't think they are safe so they wont allow any kind of modified food into the country.  There is also a problem with the genetically modified organism spreading and screwing up the ecosystem.  But you know.  I don't know a lot about the problems and why some people think this is so bad and I really don't care about genetically modified organism.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #244 on: July 13, 2006, 03:33:38 PM »
It's 2:31 and my internet isn't sucky! The guy fixed it! He's a genius man!! (I knew it when I saw he had a white beard of wisdom) Now I can do what I want, when I want instead of having to expand boring, internetless stuff into the 1-9 PM period and cram all the internet time into the 10-3 AM time period until I sleep! Finally!!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #245 on: July 13, 2006, 04:21:51 PM »
I believe that this wonderful site has made a mistake. I was listening to Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island music in the midis section to a song entitled Bonus Games. I don't think this song is entitled right. Isn't that song of when you finish a level in the game and your points get tallied up? I think that the bonus game music has more of a carnival sound to it. Also do you think you could update the Paper Mario page? That game has been out for years and I believe that you know what Mario's Pad is not a giant Koopa shell. Thank you!

MEGAߥTE: You are correct. Thanks for catching that!

Your welcome.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #246 on: July 13, 2006, 08:29:12 PM »
I just received a used Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 joystick I ordered off eBay (for a fantastic price).  It worked wonderfully except for the hat, which wouldn't register three of its eight directions (up-right, right and down-right).  I took out my trusty screw-driver, opened up the joystick casing, and... I fixed the hat!  I really had no clue what to expect when I opened up the case but I fiddled around and now the hat works!

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #247 on: July 14, 2006, 09:14:44 AM »
I know why Greenpeace hate non-organic food now. 

Organic soils capture and store carbon dioxide at much higher levels than soils from conventional farms. If we grew all of our corn and soybeans organically, we’d remove 580 billion pounds of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #248 on: July 14, 2006, 10:59:54 AM »
I know why Greenpeace hate non-organic food now. 
Hate?  Is that supposed to be HOPEFUL, or did you mean to post it in tha ANGST thread?  BTW, I buy organic when it's cost effective and of the same nutritional value.  The problem is that there are no well defined federal standards for what organic means. 

Fuzzy, are you parents Greenpeace members?

I hope that question and the above comment don't turn this thread into something that needs to be split from this thread.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #249 on: July 14, 2006, 11:12:05 AM »
I wish!  They hate Earth.  But on the hopeful side, I am going to create a new thread that I hope everyone will be able to enjoy.

« Reply #250 on: July 14, 2006, 03:20:29 PM »
Continued for the ANGST thread...I'll have the rest of the summer to relax...HECK YES!

« Reply #251 on: July 14, 2006, 03:24:58 PM »
I am happy that I am me and I have a computer and my mom.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #252 on: July 14, 2006, 04:56:05 PM »
They hate Earth

Isn't that a bit harsh to describe someone who isn't an environment fanatic?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #253 on: July 14, 2006, 05:12:11 PM »
"They should learn to love their home!"  I'm not sure if that's like a retort to fuzzy of not.  I don't care.  Actually, wrong thread, I'm HOPEFUL that it won't be taken seriously!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #254 on: July 14, 2006, 05:13:29 PM »
Well okay.  They dislike Earth.

Print