Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260703 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #300 on: July 25, 2006, 02:41:12 PM »
There's no reason why it has to be released on a Monday. We'll have to wait for comfirmation from Nintendo on this one.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #301 on: July 26, 2006, 04:29:35 PM »
How can a person who loves something as kick-awesome as The Muppets also love something as lousy as Winx Club?

I don't love Winx club, I just like it.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #302 on: July 27, 2006, 09:52:52 AM »
Er, exactly how much do you like it? 'Cause I despise it. No offense if you do like it a lot.

« Reply #303 on: July 27, 2006, 10:35:08 AM »
Well, I like it enough to draw fanart of it. I don't draw fanarts unless I like the fanart subjct(s) a lot.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #304 on: July 27, 2006, 01:38:38 PM »
I'm sorry GG. I didn't know asking a harmless question would get you so much crap from haters. Seriously guys, just shut up. If she likes the show, it's no big deal.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #305 on: July 27, 2006, 07:18:30 PM »
But I was only voicing my opinion. I don't mind if GG likes it.

« Reply #306 on: July 27, 2006, 07:28:52 PM »
Yeah leave The Chef alone.

This is supposed to be a happy thread.
"A winner is you"

« Reply #307 on: July 27, 2006, 07:40:23 PM »
Sigh.....................that was created by me.

You're right that this is a happy thread, but if that was true, then people wouldn't be picking on GG for watching Winx Club. It wasn't so much The Chef, more like everyone else.

« Reply #308 on: July 27, 2006, 07:53:10 PM »
You're right that this is a happy thread, but if that was true, then people wouldn't be picking on GG for watching Winx Club. It wasn't so much The Chef, more like everyone else.

You may have won this round but I'll be back.

"A winner is you"

« Reply #309 on: July 27, 2006, 11:13:55 PM »
Dun dun dunnnnn...

Sorry, but that last post seriously needed some scary foreshadowing music.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #310 on: July 28, 2006, 12:12:43 AM »
I'm happy because I discovered that I can do a really good impression of my History teacher, and it makes people laugh.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #311 on: July 28, 2006, 02:50:26 PM »
I'm happy because I've got 3 more character drawings for TMK! done.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #312 on: July 28, 2006, 03:04:27 PM »
As I said here, I'm a centrist, and as stated here, I don't like the current electoral system, but I'm still hopeful that I can have my votes count to a greater degree due to my voter registration.  I was registered Republican in Mississippi, and changed to Independent and when I renewed my drivers license the other day I changed to Democrat here in California; reasoning that it's better to affect the strongest party in my location than not have a party and therefor not be able to vote in preliminary elections.  Maybe my line of reasoning here isn't logical.  Even so, since my wife is registered Republican we can now discuss and have at least one vote for both of the major parties during preliminary elections.  Still I'd like to see more parties even though my registration may not seem to show that.  What do you think?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #313 on: July 28, 2006, 03:19:47 PM »
I think that Edy's Ice Cream is good.

« Reply #314 on: July 28, 2006, 04:15:42 PM »
Rawk Hawk is so pathetic................I've counted the times I've defeated him from January, and I've got 89. It's just hilarious!

Print