Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260569 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #330 on: July 31, 2006, 03:00:31 PM »
Oh, FINALLY!!!!!
Attention all members with terrible spelling skills:
Spell Check has been added to the forum. Use it as often as necessary. Which would be before every post.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #331 on: July 31, 2006, 03:41:38 PM »
Two things that induce ticklies:

In Nickelodeon's Doug, I just remembered that their main fast food place was called the Honker Burger.

I get to go to Australia next summer.  For school though, so it's not all fun and games.  So try not to be so jealous that you hate me. ^_^;
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #332 on: July 31, 2006, 03:47:44 PM »
I could never be so jealous that I started to hate a person I liked. That's just not me.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #333 on: July 31, 2006, 08:38:27 PM »
Markio, I'm gonna hunt you down and destroy you and your whole family with a potato gun loaded with old oranges. You can't hide from me!! </sarcasm>
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #334 on: July 31, 2006, 08:53:11 PM »
Oh, FINALLY!!!!!
Attention all members with terrible spelling skills:
Spell Check has been added to the forum. Use it as often as necessary. Which would be before every post.

Merry hat hey lid tell lam who's fleas was wide has know.

Broken. :/

« Reply #335 on: August 01, 2006, 01:10:38 AM »
I get to go to Australia next summer.  For school though, so it's not all fun and games.  So try not to be so jealous that you hate me. ^_^;

I wish I could go to Australia. =\
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #336 on: August 01, 2006, 05:40:01 PM »
My cousin went on a foreign exchage student program whatever to Australia in his junior year of high school. It turned out to be mostly fun and games. He said sometimes when the surfing was really good, even the teachers wouldn't show up for class. Don't get your hopes up, though.

He stayed there for a school year and said another cool thing was that he had our summer, went to Australia for school (their summer, including Christmas :P) and came back at the beginning of our summer.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 05:43:53 PM by bobman37 »

« Reply #337 on: August 01, 2006, 05:46:46 PM »
I wish I could go to Australia. =\

Over to the ANGST thread...xD

Anyway, I got my braces off recently, WOO-HOO!!
-------------

« Reply #338 on: August 02, 2006, 01:20:01 AM »
I was being hopeful, so maybe I should be in the Hopeful thread!

Actually, I was being down-right sarcastic. I live in Australia. And, yes, we have excellent surfing. =D

Anyway, I'm happy because I finished an assignment I considered troubling in one day.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #339 on: August 02, 2006, 08:00:16 AM »
Now I know what Snakes on a Plane is all about. ^_^
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #340 on: August 02, 2006, 08:17:29 AM »
I'm thankful that school is starting back soon. I've been TERRIBLY bored this summer.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #341 on: August 02, 2006, 03:58:55 PM »
I feel your pain, I have nothing to do, game realeses have been bad lately but fall is coming and also is the Wii. And i'm also anticipated about school.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #342 on: August 02, 2006, 05:04:27 PM »
I'm thankful that school is starting back soon. I've been TERRIBLY bored this summer.
I hear ya. Summer being over means the summer bowling league ending, which I was not in. My two greatest weirdo-friends in the whole world and I are going to be on a new team for the next season and more to come though, so I'm happy about that. I only have 7 days left of babysitting, which means payment for it is near. The faster time goes, the sooner I'll be opening a box labeled, "Wii," and I'll be playing my GameCube games on it again.
Oh, and we're also going through a cool phase out here. It's been under 100 all week if I'm right. We haven't turned on the AC for a few days. I was actually a little cold when I woke up this morning.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #343 on: August 02, 2006, 11:00:45 PM »
I'm thankful that the temp has dropped at least 15 degrees out here.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #344 on: August 04, 2006, 09:12:59 AM »
I have come up with a technique for doing shiny hair! :D

Print