Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1266646 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #675 on: December 09, 2006, 08:53:43 AM »
I'm catching the first 3 Rocky movies on TV this morning.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #676 on: December 09, 2006, 09:34:46 AM »
It's amazing what makes some people happy.

« Reply #677 on: December 09, 2006, 03:42:28 PM »
I love how MySpace has this photo policy that says copyrighted images and photos of other people are strictly forbidden, yet a simple search will turn up millions of profiles with such images. That's the good thing about a site used by millions, the people running the site are too busy swimming in money to care about some guy using a profile shot of the Green Lantern or Phoenix Wright.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #678 on: December 10, 2006, 01:00:47 AM »
Yeah.  I have a profile pic of Yakko Warner, and no one's come after me. 

They bumped the release of Rocky Balboa back to December 20, my birthday.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #679 on: December 10, 2006, 01:27:57 PM »
Milo Ventimiglia is going to be in that movie.

Who is Milo Ventimiglia? Oh, some guy...
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #680 on: December 11, 2006, 05:50:36 PM »
I heard the coolest song yesterday while watching a person draw a picture of Yoshi on youtube.  Sadly, he didn't credit the source and disable comments so no one could have asked.  While I look for that song, the video's here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLY13s1MJvk  I bet one of you know the song, it sounds like it could possible be from a video game.

EDIT: Apparently he created the music himself.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 05:54:14 PM by Markio »
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #681 on: December 13, 2006, 02:53:36 PM »
Tis' the season to be jolly indeed! Yesterday, I went to my five year old cousings house, in his room, he has a large box with Videogames inside, a bunch of old SMB and SMB3 NES carts, but..... I found SM64!!!! He gave it to me since he has no N64!!! Joy!!!!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #682 on: December 13, 2006, 10:27:31 PM »
I went to EB games today to see if they had a Wii Kiosk open. Anf y'know what? They did. It was for Excite Truck. I couldn't get into it, because I didn't know how to work the controls (I couldn't even work the dang menu!). Sadly, when I was taught the controls, it was time to go. That sucked :(. But it was still pretty fun feeling the Wii-mote. It was meaty and glossy, just like I imagined it would be. The rumble was pretty cool. I really liked. I can't wait until I get my own this Christmas!

... Of course, that is, if we can even FIND one. These systems are selling like hotcakes. We're looking all over for them >__>.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #683 on: December 13, 2006, 10:59:01 PM »
The demos are apparently all Excite Truck because you don't swing the remote in that game.
That was a joke.

« Reply #684 on: December 14, 2006, 02:52:16 PM »
The demos are apparently all Excite Truck because you don't swing the remote in that game.

Ironically, they still had the wrist strap on 0_o. Is there no way to remove the strap?
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #685 on: December 14, 2006, 06:03:48 PM »
You can remove it. I wouldn't recommend removing it, though.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #686 on: December 15, 2006, 01:07:01 PM »
Just play Wii Sports Bowling or Baseball, LOL!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #687 on: December 15, 2006, 01:31:35 PM »
I have happiness! The becoming of Christmas break is present!

« Reply #688 on: December 15, 2006, 07:40:42 PM »
Lol.
This Christmas, I'm getting a 19" moniter, a 160Gb external hard drive, and an M1A1 Thompson replica.
Lol...[BARF whoa what was that]...I'll finally be able to custom-install the final version of Vista.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 01:16:45 AM by Suffix »
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #689 on: December 15, 2006, 09:26:18 PM »
Welcome to the third (I don't know) installment of "Mr.Melee Looks for Wii"!

Well, seems that Dec. 17th is THE time to get the elusive Wii. Every store is getting a shipment this day (most probably already have some in storage, only holding them back for one big day). You name it: Best Buy, Tart, Toys R Us, everywhere (hypothetical speaking). So, I'm off this Sunday to search for Wii before church. Wish me luck.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Print