Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260265 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #945 on: February 03, 2007, 02:23:07 AM »
The clan contest on Kingdom of Loathing starts today! I'm happy because now I can get rid of all these extra Imp Ales! WHEE!

« Reply #946 on: February 03, 2007, 12:09:16 PM »
I finally got my Wii's internet connection set up! Yay. And I got my Wii Number: 7166 5433 8636 9835
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #947 on: February 03, 2007, 12:20:41 PM »
Thanks, sucker! Now I can steal your bank account! Oh, wait, that's now how it works, is it?
every

Jman

• Score
« Reply #948 on: February 03, 2007, 12:46:21 PM »
I just thought up a song parody.

Those were the days (Nintendo Style)

Boy, the way that Kondo played.  Songs that left you in a daze.  Graphics didn't make a game, those were the days. 

And you knew who Mario was then, Zelda, Kirby and Megaman.  You know we could use a man like Captain Falcon again. 

Didn't need the perfect one, back then everything was fun.  Before Xbox and Playstation, those were the days.

(Not meant to offend anyone, I just wrote a song from an old school purist's view.  Meant to be a parody of "All In The family"  where the theme song talks about how great things were back in the day.)
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #949 on: February 03, 2007, 12:54:29 PM »
Wow Jman, that's pretty awesome.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #950 on: February 03, 2007, 01:46:16 PM »
And the final Harry Potter book is set to be released on July 21, 2007!  Oh!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #951 on: February 03, 2007, 03:53:28 PM »
Speaking of books, I have to read the final Left Behind book and Fruits Basket vol. 16 when they both come out in April!

« Reply #952 on: February 03, 2007, 08:00:32 PM »
You're welcome Toad.

Oh, yes.. I haven't thanked you properly..

Thank you, PaperLuigi!

But our princess is in
another castle!

Moving on, I am somewhat happy that I have a job again. now I can get a paycheck and pay my rent. Not that I stopped paying it, I was just afraid I was going to run out of money.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #953 on: February 03, 2007, 08:10:38 PM »
IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MY POST IN THE ANGST TOPIC, DO SO NOW, OR ELSE THIS WILL MAKE NO SENSE WHATSOEVER.

Thank you. Now, as you probably have read in the ANGST topic, my parents have refused to take a trip down *Historic* Route 66 for our vacation. Well, I have devised a clever and win/win/win plan to get what I want in a way that doesn't hurt anyone. Step-by-step of my plan is:

~ Wait until Mom and Dad are both retired, so they have all the time in the world and still get paid.(if they still have pets at this time, either my plans utterly go down the drain or they can tag along)
~ Tell them I'm going down Route 66 and they should come, because it'll be fun.(rental RV optional)
~ Pack 'em both in my car/rental RV with my Yorkie/Westie/some type of small dog and the Cars soundtrack.(perfect for the occasion!)
~ Pig out on a 72 ounce steak within one hour and paint Cadillacs that have been planted into the ground.

It can't fail! I just hafta wait about... 20 years or so. *insert dose of optimism here*
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #954 on: February 03, 2007, 08:24:47 PM »

Thank you, PaperLuigi!

But our princess is in
another castle!

Aw, man!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #955 on: February 03, 2007, 08:39:09 PM »
GG wins for 72 oz. steak.

I'm hopeful because of August. Two friends (one of which is my girlfriend) have birthdays, and during one of those birthdays, we'll be at Wizard World Chicago. We'll be there for all the days, and in addition to having my friend, my younger brother and my father there, there'll also be my girlfriend and two of my cousins (one of which is Yukinojo14 on KoL, not that anyone cares), and it'll be insane when the four high schoolers go around playing free demos of games, getting free cards/chips/figurines and entering random tournaments. My friend and I, when we went last year, each got a D&D Basic Set (my brother won stupid crap, and my father won D&D for Dummies) from the Wizards of the Coast booth, and I got a picture of myself with Pikachu at the Pokémon TCG booth (it sucks because of the camera).

« Reply #956 on: February 03, 2007, 09:29:34 PM »
I win??? Coolies! :D
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #957 on: February 03, 2007, 09:31:32 PM »
Aw, man!

Don't worry, she was never here anyway. :D
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #958 on: February 04, 2007, 12:19:35 AM »
Where the heck are these Cadillacs?
That was a joke.

« Reply #959 on: February 04, 2007, 10:23:46 AM »
My friends and I are going to make a WWI movie for extra credit in school. It's going to be awesome.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Print