Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260277 times)

« Reply #1245 on: March 24, 2007, 02:11:15 PM »
Only about 1,800 for me.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #1246 on: March 24, 2007, 02:54:27 PM »
Well, I'm hopeful because I can finally get large amounts of calcium in my diet. I add honey to milk to make it drinkable and for some reason, it doesn't upset my stomach!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1247 on: March 24, 2007, 03:50:36 PM »
I have angst because................oh, wait. I've spent so much time in the angst thread lately that I'm hopeful just to be hopeful!  :)

Heh, it's kinda strange having my brother on the site. We live together, yet we still communicate through the boards.  :P
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 04:58:21 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1248 on: March 24, 2007, 04:23:21 PM »
XD. It is weird!

By the way, you used the wrong spelling of "site". You used the seeing spelling of sight.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1249 on: March 24, 2007, 04:37:57 PM »
It's weird just having someone you've interacted with in person before join the forums. I've had three people join--G-Dawg, ViRUS, and Captain Jim. I guess it's weirder if the person lives in the same house as you though.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1250 on: March 24, 2007, 04:56:37 PM »
There was a thunderstorm today, and I was very happy because it makes it more like spring than just having a date pass.  It seems to me that the first thunderstorm is the actual start.  It wasn't a huge storm, and I only saw lightning twice, but it still made me happy that winter is over.  Oh happiness!

Forgot this earlier, but I am also happy because I bought some Cap'n Crunch, which is a new favorite cereal of mine.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 05:03:07 PM by CoconutMikeNIke »
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #1251 on: March 24, 2007, 04:59:08 PM »
XD. It is weird!

By the way, you used the wrong spelling of "site". You used the seeing spelling of sight.

Oops. Well, I fixed it. I feel dumbed down.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1252 on: March 24, 2007, 05:14:23 PM »
Dumbed down? Don't feel that way! XD

I am hopeful because I am getting my hair done today. But I have a phobia of drowning. I just realized this when the lady was washing my hair. The water was going past my nose and mouth and I was freaking out. But I think this is the wrong thread for that.

« Reply #1253 on: March 24, 2007, 06:45:47 PM »
I just laughed harder than I think I ever have at a song.  It seems to be 70's or disco night on a radio station I'm listening to, and there was some song that I think was called "The Sweetest Hangover."  I found it hysterical.  I am also starting to think this cold medicine is getting to me.  It said that it may cause drowsiness, but I'm more awake now than I have been in a long time.  It's causing me to get really goofy.  I like it, with all the disco music and dancing.  Ooh, do the hustle!!
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1254 on: March 24, 2007, 09:38:42 PM »
I am hopeful because I am getting my hair done today. But I have a phobia of drowning. I just realized this when the lady was washing my hair. The water was going past my nose and mouth and I was freaking out. But I think this is the wrong thread for that.
Jumping to conclusions made Romeo and Juliet kill themselves. Maybe you just have a phobia of hair stylists.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1255 on: March 25, 2007, 08:15:38 AM »
I'm hopeful because I have more Thin Mints and the GBA version of Phalanx.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1256 on: March 25, 2007, 07:49:28 PM »
I'm happy because I finally overcame a guilt problem I was having about a close friend, but that's another story for another thread.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1257 on: March 25, 2007, 09:21:40 PM »
I'm happy because I've preordered Super Paper Mario, and the week following that of its release is my spring break, so that means I have tons of time to play it!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1258 on: March 25, 2007, 09:56:39 PM »
Warp, how do you have the money to pay for all those Thin Mints? They cost a fortune!

« Reply #1259 on: March 25, 2007, 10:11:05 PM »
How much do they cost?

Print