Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260226 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1470 on: April 12, 2007, 09:16:58 AM »
I have yet to listen to that song because annoying songs annoy me.
every

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1471 on: April 12, 2007, 03:10:40 PM »
I may have failed the challenge, but at least I lasted a solid 2 hours.
What is the challenge? I'm considering loading it in the Internet Channel and attempting it.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #1472 on: April 12, 2007, 05:53:45 PM »
The challenge is to listen to the song on full blast for 7 hours straight. You don't win anything other than the possible immunity to the song.

I'm not sure where the challenge originates from, but I've seen some people who have acheived the 7 hour mark, and some who had multiple windows of it opened.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #1473 on: April 12, 2007, 06:07:38 PM »
I'm hopeful because everything seems to be going my way right now.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1474 on: April 13, 2007, 12:33:29 AM »
Cold spell. Really frigid winds.
You weird people complaining about the cold... I dread the hotness of summer.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1475 on: April 13, 2007, 12:56:55 AM »
I love summer. I can stand the heat more than the cold. Maybe because I was a summer baby.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1476 on: April 13, 2007, 01:19:18 PM »
The challenge is to listen to the song on full blast for 7 hours straight. You don't win anything other than the possible immunity to the song.

I'm not sure where the challenge originates from, but I've seen some people who have acheived the 7 hour mark, and some who had multiple windows of it opened.

Good lord, that's madness! Seriously, that's enough to drive someone to alcoholism.

By the way, I'm happy because I saw that video of Kelsey Grammar (or however you spell his name) fall down, and it sounds like he said "Oh, Glorb", which is pretty sweet. Furthermore, I looked up "Glorb" on Google, and it says there's a lantern called Brunton Glorb, and a song called "Glorb the Magnificent". Now that I have lanterns, songs of my magnificence, and that guy who played that guy on Cheers on my side, my evil empire will spread throughout the galaxy.
every

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1477 on: April 13, 2007, 01:43:52 PM »
I get eaten by people :(.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1478 on: April 13, 2007, 01:55:03 PM »
I'm an extremely ambiguous noun. 0_o

« Reply #1479 on: April 13, 2007, 04:15:19 PM »
I get eaten by people :(.

Um.........whatever. :P Actually, that's nothing to be hopeful about, you know.

I was told by a friend today that I should be in the Drama club because I'm a..........um, good actor or something.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 05:21:01 PM by PaperLuigi »

« Reply #1480 on: April 13, 2007, 04:54:03 PM »
Haha, I'm going to be in a play in June. And it's a proven fact now that I can actually sing. :D I'm so happy. :D
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1481 on: April 13, 2007, 05:01:12 PM »
That's cool!  :)

This topic has nearly reached 100 pages! I can't wait to post on it.........yeah, I sound like a dork.  :P

It'll be my first, too.

« Reply #1482 on: April 13, 2007, 05:11:54 PM »
In addition to actually acting in the play, I'm one of the producers and writers. :D I also made up my character. I'll give you guys a picture of my character in costume in a few months.

I'm just overall happy today. The weather is nice. 70 degrees Fahrenheit. Beautiful. And I had a wonderful big ol' grapefruit that I ate all by myself.

« Reply #1483 on: April 13, 2007, 05:14:41 PM »
That's some grapefruit yah got thar!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1484 on: April 13, 2007, 05:37:17 PM »
This topic has nearly reached 100 pages! I can't wait to post on it.........yeah, I sound like a dork.  :P

It'll be my first, too.
Don't forget that it got there by being a spinoff of a more popular topic.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print