Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260424 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1590 on: April 29, 2007, 02:05:01 PM »
I'm happyish because I just got Kingdom Hearts II, and it's better than I thought. When I bought it, I tried to be discreet because, for some reason, I thought I'd lose my credibility by buying a Disney game.
every

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1591 on: April 29, 2007, 02:10:53 PM »
Which difficulty are you playing it on?

« Reply #1592 on: April 29, 2007, 06:50:23 PM »
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1593 on: April 29, 2007, 06:57:54 PM »
...Do you, like, get points or something when people view your DA? 'Cause simply posting "I got a Wii and Super Paper Mario" here would've been easier...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1594 on: April 29, 2007, 07:26:04 PM »
._.;
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #1595 on: April 29, 2007, 07:40:42 PM »
Congrats! Man, I'm gonna get one soon...I hope...if GOD wills...
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1596 on: April 29, 2007, 07:52:54 PM »
Oh. Em. Gee. Oh em gee oh em gee oh em gee.
Before, I had a shrimpy TV...
AND NOW I HAVE THIS MONSTER OF A TV!!!!!!!!!!!
My dad suggested it be moved since nobody really ever watches the living room TV. I think the reason is that my TV was the worst functional TV we have, and usually the TV that fits that description goes out on the back deck. So my dad wanted it out there.
Wshaaaaaawowwwwww............... This crisp, not-staticy display is blowing me away... I always had flecks of badness because I had to put the console's AV cables in a VCR 'cause that old box I used to use was so ancient it only had an RF switch port...
Also, my mom got a new computer chair, so I can have hers (which isn't much to look at, but is very comfortable) as a replacement for my broken one.
ALSO, my parents have woken up to the technology of Earth and bought a set of rechargeable batteries. Now I won't have to go on a frantic search when my Wiimote starts dying.
D... did I mention I have this uber high-technicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal TV?????
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1597 on: April 29, 2007, 08:24:08 PM »
...Do you, like, get points or something when people view your DA? 'Cause simply posting "I got a Wii and Super Paper Mario" here would've been easier...
I assume she linked to it because she could use this image there:
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #1598 on: April 29, 2007, 08:25:51 PM »
ummm
GiftedGirl doesn't like To Kill a Mockingbird?
What the heck.

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #1599 on: April 29, 2007, 08:39:43 PM »
I got a rock.

argh, I can't get this right!

« Reply #1600 on: April 29, 2007, 08:41:23 PM »
I've got to go read that book!

I'm happy because I learned about Freddi Washington...and I've mended all ties with my brothers. Freddi was fabulous and my brother is himself. Annoying but I love him.

Cool TV...but mine's bigger. :D Actually, mine is the one we watch movies on (we seriously don't watch TV in my home) and play games on, so it's in me and my sisters room in our new house.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1601 on: April 29, 2007, 09:50:08 PM »
Mine's bigger, as well.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1602 on: April 30, 2007, 07:53:03 AM »
Nu-uh, dude, mine's bigger. *snicker*

We were talking about pet boa constrictors, right?
every

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1603 on: April 30, 2007, 07:54:04 AM »
No, they were talking about TVs.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1604 on: April 30, 2007, 01:52:16 PM »

Print