Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260790 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1620 on: May 02, 2007, 02:14:29 PM »
Just get a wireless router with your broadband connection.
That was a joke.

« Reply #1621 on: May 02, 2007, 04:00:34 PM »
I wonder if maybe GG is some sort of robodroidborg created by DeviantArt for advertisement purposes, but then gained sentience and went on a rampage. Except without the rampage.

I wish you would stop coming up with crazy theories about me. I'll show you a baby picture to disprove your robot theory if you want.

Anyways, I have both ANGST and HOPE today. Here's the HOPE:

Because Mom forced me to read ch4 of To Kill a Mockingbird, I was one of only 3 people who got full credit on the quiz. So Mr Howard got me a Coke. :) And Mrs Ridener has a funny ring tone: a guy says "Hey, yo phone ringin'." repeatedly and he progressively gets louder and louder with each one. XD
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1622 on: May 02, 2007, 04:01:55 PM »
Hey, yo book nead readin'.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #1623 on: May 02, 2007, 04:14:32 PM »
Thanks for reminding me, man! *rushes off to read ch5*
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #1624 on: May 02, 2007, 09:56:32 PM »
I'm going to New Mexico!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1625 on: May 02, 2007, 10:10:22 PM »
Going to Roswell? Could you do me a favor and tell my parents I want to go back home?
Not saying you have to, don't go out of your way or anything... have a great time.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1626 on: May 02, 2007, 10:24:25 PM »
Haha, I'll make sure to let them know.

I'm actually going in the last month of June. Camp.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1627 on: May 03, 2007, 09:12:07 AM »
I just read a few posts back and am too lazy to quote it...GG got a Coke? Man, all I get around here is crappy Diet Pepsi, which is basically watered-down poop. But since that's angst, here's some hopefulyness: My mom was extremely kind enough to get me a few games (namely, Red Steel and Excite Truck) for the Wii, and she also got me the GameCube version of Alien Hominid! Seriously, that game is awesome.
every

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1628 on: May 03, 2007, 11:27:12 AM »
PDA Games ftw. The rest of the game, not so much.
That was a joke.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #1629 on: May 03, 2007, 01:35:33 PM »
My HOPEFULNESS involves going to Best Buy tomorrow. My dad says that he may take me tomorrow (if not today) so I can get what I want: a Nintendo DS headset and a Wii Classic controller (because Best Buy always seems to have a stock of Wii controllers, peripherals, and accessories). I will also be buying some Wii Points (around 1000 or 1500) to download Star Fox 64 or something else with. I'll use the DS headset for talking while battling via Wi-Fi in Pokémon Diamond (an awesome new feature) and chatting before a Wi-Fi match in Metroid Prime Hunters. The Classic controller will be used to play The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Star Fox 64 (once I download it), Super Mario World (once I download it eventually), and any other SNES and up Virtual Console game. I can't wait to do all this.
I am also finally done with the OAT tests. OAT stands for "Ohio Achievement Test," and I had to take four very long (forty-four questions, about seven of them had short answer/extended response questions), boring, and very time-consuming tests (Reading, Math, Science, and Social Studies in that order). The only one I really had trouble with was the Reading, as the reading in it took a little thought and time and English/Literature isn't my strongest subject (my strongest subject is Math/Algebra). However, after this homework-less week (thank goodness), I'm just glad that it's all over, even though I have to get my Algebra 1 project done this weekend. With the HOPEFULNESS, this has been Mr. Melee (a space in the name now, if you haven't noticed).
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1630 on: May 03, 2007, 02:33:20 PM »
about seven of them had short answer/extended response questions
Were those questions intended to be read and graded by people? I bet that gets expensive for the state. Tennessee's standardized tests (TCAP, or Tennessee Comprehensive Assessment Program, which goes from 1-8th grade) didn't have such a thing.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1631 on: May 03, 2007, 04:04:49 PM »
I'm hopeful because I think I got my girl the perfect gift for her birthday tomorrow.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1632 on: May 03, 2007, 04:48:30 PM »
I will also be buying some Wii Points (around 1000 or 1500)
Just do that from home; cards = taxes = money wasted on the government instead of your points.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1633 on: May 03, 2007, 04:50:23 PM »
It's always better to waste your money on points.
That was a joke.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #1634 on: May 03, 2007, 05:20:49 PM »
BirdPerson: That was my intent. You can't get anything but a 2000 Wii Points Card, not a 1000 or 1500 (I think it's different in Japan). I will be purchasing those points via parent credit card (with approval, of course. I'm no, say, pirate or anything! >:D).

Chupperson: Perhaps you are right. I may wait on the points until I am truly ready to purchase and play another Virtual Console game (I plan to finish Ocarina of Time and perhaps the original Legend of Zelda first, which could take a great effort over the course of the summer.)
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Print