Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1266923 times)

« Reply #1965 on: June 24, 2007, 07:21:23 AM »
Ah? Then what is that you wish to change, oh sarcastic one?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1966 on: June 24, 2007, 09:32:02 AM »
I don't have a Custom Title...

...Wait, it's the HOPEFUL thread! Okay...... fireworks show tonight! Hope my friend can come on over!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1967 on: June 24, 2007, 09:33:10 AM »
Hey, my CT is "anal probed".

Anal probes: the future of tomorrow, today.
every

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1968 on: June 24, 2007, 09:48:35 AM »
PaperLuigi: His name. Duh.

The last time I had a CT, it was because I pointed out Sapphira's comma splice, and I really don't want to go through that again (the grammar thing, not the CT).

Anyway...July 6!

« Reply #1969 on: June 24, 2007, 10:26:06 AM »
PaperLuigi: His name. Duh.

My...name?

I suppose BP wasn't being sarcastic and really just wants to change his name.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #1970 on: June 24, 2007, 10:35:34 AM »
Other users have changed their names.  I'm not sure if we can still do that, though.

I dunno.  Back when I was 13-14 I called myself Pikagin.  It was my Neopets username.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #1971 on: June 24, 2007, 10:45:57 AM »
Eh, I've already burned out my chances to change my name.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1972 on: June 24, 2007, 11:14:23 AM »
Yeah, donotcare95 is my Neopets username (if I can ever remember the password...). I had it changed because I'm usually WarpRattler in #tmk.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #1973 on: June 24, 2007, 01:14:02 PM »
My old user name was Mr.Melee. Now it's Mr. Melee. :S:

I'm HOPEFUL because I am currently bidding on a Buckethead CD titled Enter the Chicken. It has the song "Nottingham Lace" on it, which is a very good almost power ballad with a nice groove. I should win it, and the price as of now is $2.36 (with $3.45 shipping (shipping's more than the CD :D).) I can't wait to listen.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #1974 on: June 24, 2007, 02:00:44 PM »
My birthday is in less than 3 weeks! w00t!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1975 on: June 24, 2007, 03:01:55 PM »
I feel spiritually quenched after reading the book of Revelations. That may sound odd to some, but I felt an overwhelming happiness after I finished.  :)

I haven't been very close to God lately; I read over some of my recent posts and found them to be rude. I apologize to anyone I may have upset. I'm ready to start again and be a little kinder.

« Reply #1976 on: June 24, 2007, 03:29:10 PM »
I am getting through the book Girl, Interrupted and it's a very good book! I'm more than halfway through the book (I started yesterday) and while my hair is conditioning and I'm dressed (to kill...:D Just kidding!) I'm going to finish reading it.

I'm also happy that the little girls next door love me (and threatened not to be my friends if I didn't start going outside more! :D)
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1977 on: June 24, 2007, 05:26:59 PM »
DIPLOMA GET!

No more high school for me.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1978 on: June 24, 2007, 05:41:39 PM »
I feel spiritually quenched after reading the book of Revelations. That may sound odd to some, but I felt an overwhelming happiness after I finished.  :)

I haven't been very close to God lately; I read over some of my recent posts and found them to be rude. I apologize to anyone I may have upset. I'm ready to start again and be a little kinder.

Oh, do I know how that feels.  I've had rough stretches recently, but it's like God just steps in and shows me things that reveal how I can fix these patches in my soul.  Let me tell you, it feels heavenly.  I'll have to pray for a willingness to serve on my mission trip.  I leave on Friday morning, so I'll try and get on here Thursday night to say goodbye.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1979 on: June 24, 2007, 05:59:01 PM »
Good luck man! Let God into your heart on your travels.

Print