Print

Author Topic: I want The Chef banned! :(  (Read 18575 times)

edward1978

• Agent, US Department of the Redundancy Department
« on: September 11, 2013, 12:47:32 PM »
The Chef posts the most degrading and insulting replies I have ever seen on any message board.  I want The Chef permanetly banned for his downright degrading and insulting replies to my threads.  Either The Chef goes or I go, and are there any other Mario message boards besides this one.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 01:02:16 PM »
You do know The Chef is a mod here, right?

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 02:06:10 PM »
I didn't pay much attention to what happened previously, but after seeing edward1978's latest post in the 'Will there ever be a new Super Mario cartoon?' thread, I'd say he has topped Chef in his alleged title of 'most degrading and insulting replies'.

YOU KNOW WHAT THE CHEF, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST, INSULTING AND THE MOST STUPIDEST ******* IN THE WORLD!!!  I WANT YOU GONE FROM THIS BOARD FOREVER!!!  I WANT A NEW MARIO CARTOON SO BADLY, AND IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH MARIO GETTING A NEW CARTOON, GO INSULT SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE YOU ARE GARBAGE THE CHEF!!!  MARIO WILL GET A NEW CARTOON IF I HAVE TO GIVE MARIO ONE MYSELF, AND IF I HAVE TO TAKE THE NINTENDO EXECUTIVES HOSTAGE IN ORDER TO GET A NEW MARIO CARTOON, I WILL.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 02:39:17 PM »
I lock two pointless threads, tell him what's wrong with his assumptions, he's threatening to "take the Nintendo executives hostage", but he wants me banned.

This is bad comedy.

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2013, 03:18:06 PM »
are there any other Mario message boards besides this one.

No.

This is bad comedy.

Best read in Leonard Nimoy's voice.

edward1978

• Agent, US Department of the Redundancy Department
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2013, 03:49:52 PM »
How in the name of God did an insulting poor excuse for a poster like The Chef get to be a moderator?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2013, 03:57:30 PM »
By being one of the few people in this community who cares about Mario games.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2013, 04:05:49 PM »
Or about TMK at all for that matter.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2013, 08:27:04 PM »
That's weird, I became a mod by going to my computer's main hard drive, going into the "windows" folder and deleting system32
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2013, 08:36:57 PM »
(Shh, don't tell him our secret!)

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2013, 07:31:16 AM »
Guys, it's clearly the Colonel returned. Why he keeps coming back is anybody's guess..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2013, 08:10:22 AM »
I believed that for a second and felt like how none of the adults ever believe that this guy is Count Olaf in disguise until it's too late, but the real first Colonel KR account posted in his thread.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2013, 02:37:53 PM »
I believed that for a second and felt like how none of the adults ever believe that this guy is Count Olaf in disguise until it's too late, but the real first Colonel KR account posted in his thread.
Can't you see IP addresses? Try checking them and clear this up for once and for all.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2013, 03:24:32 PM »
Can't you see IP addresses? Try checking them and clear this up for once and for all.
It's a different service provider at a different location. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2013, 07:13:58 PM »
It's nowhere near impossible to get those changed though. But if Colonel had the foresight to have an alternate account, before his first account got banned, and made more than one return account without using up the alternate, JUST to make it seem like the alternate wasn't him... I'd retract all but only one thing I ever said about him, and that one thing would be that he is crazy.
It's YOUR problem!

Print