Print

Author Topic: Game Boy Micro system shown  (Read 4600 times)

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« on: May 17, 2005, 01:47:44 PM »
The rumors of another GBA remake were true.  Nintendo has shown off the Game Boy Micro, an even smaller version of the GBA.  Details can be found in the linked IGN article.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2005, 10:05:47 PM »
Boo. We don't need another, really. I'm fine with my SP. How much would that cost, with the DS out and such? I think Nintendo won't be able to sell so much of these...

Tweet! Any Questions? –Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2005, 10:46:40 PM »
I'm glad that they're remaking the same console, as it means my original GBA won't becomce obsolete(as fast).  Plus I think the Game Boy Advance Micro looks cool, even though I'm not going to get one or anything.

If your day is bad, a nice comment at night can change everything.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2005, 11:56:09 PM »
I wagree. We need a better Game Boy, not a different size.

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2005, 05:28:07 PM »
I aslo agree with you Suffix. The new game boy is a bit too small. The GBA is getting really popular these days.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2005, 05:56:58 PM »
If Nintendo was any smart, they would have stuck in a hard drive and let you hook your GameBoy into your computer and stick on songs and music. Now THAT would be a worthwile buy.

BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2005, 11:42:43 PM »
DIE! DIE! DIE!

*severely pummels boomstix about the head and shoulders*

URGH!
That was a joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2005, 06:38:27 PM »
DS would've totally killed the PSP if it could play music/movies. Nintendo can always start making movie cards and MP3-downloading cords... that you could save on little paks that you put in the GBA slot! Seriously, Nintendo people... wake up. They waste their time doing stuff like the GBM when they could be doing this kind of thing.

How much would wood a would pecker peck if a would pecker wood peck would? –Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2005, 07:02:04 PM »
DIE! DIE! DIE!

*severely pummels Bird Person about the head and shoulders*
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2005, 07:13:17 PM »
You can store/play music on a GBA.

All you need is a flash cart and Music player:  http://www.gameboy-advance.net/emulated/musicplayer_advance_gba_mp3.htm

Or you can get the commerciat product from datel:  http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=45&products_id=3234

Or better yet, get the official Play-Yan from Nintendo: http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=246&products_id=6239&

*runs
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2005, 01:06:20 PM »
Stupid lower-case a and b...

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2005, 03:40:55 PM »
why are you saying die?  jeez, nintendo is kinda dumb for doing all this, and not putting helpful things like music and video, that is EXACTLY why they're not making as much money.  I think they should put downloadable music and movies and such, then maybe they would stop losing money.  I mean like Gameboy Micro?  like [wtd] is that.

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2005, 08:28:59 PM »
Personally, I don't give a darn about music and movies.

Ever notice how the name "Playstation" sounds more kiddy than "Gamecube" or "Nintendo 64"?
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2005, 09:32:41 PM »
DYE! DYE! DYE!

*Dyes smfan1085's hair after washing it with Head and Shoulders*
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print