Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Help  (Read 69734 times)

« Reply #105 on: January 07, 2003, 12:42:03 PM »
Ill try to get you the codes again tomorrow beacuse I am waiting for them to be delivered, and the blue corner did not work it say something of not wining

« Reply #106 on: January 07, 2003, 02:43:55 PM »
Keep saying it to Tom Nook, you'll eventually win. Chupp, if you have any kind of furniture such as screens, couches, and instruments, let me know. What I don't like about this site, is that capital "i" is just like "l", and "o" is just like "0"

Yes! Mario is the Party Star!!
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

« Reply #107 on: January 07, 2003, 05:52:36 PM »
Does anybody have a TV, or a big stereo or clock they'd trade for ? I'd be very appreciative.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #108 on: January 07, 2003, 06:39:42 PM »
I have a retro tv, gold sterio, and a lot of clocks

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #109 on: January 07, 2003, 11:04:56 PM »
I have the following items:

cabana screen
snowman couch*
folk guitar
blue clock (it's a large, "tick-tock" clock)

My brother has a violin, and I could probably get one from him.

I strongly suggest that, when getting passwords from others, you copy the password into a word processor and change the font to something like Courier that will allow you to differentiate between the letters. That's what I do, and it has worked every time so far.

*I'm not sure the snowman couch can be traded. If I give it away, I cannot buy another one. What we could do, if it can be traded, is this: I give you the couch password, you enter it twice, getting you two couches, and then you give one back to me.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #110 on: January 07, 2003, 11:16:21 PM »
It works fine for me in Arial. And I have to print them out anyway, because this computer is upstairs and my room (hence my GCN) is downstairs.

And Hipery, you're sure you're entering all those passwords correctly?

Oh, jjf, it's not the site so much as the font that the pages display.
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #111 on: January 08, 2003, 05:07:00 PM »
My mom just got an exotic screen. I could get one from her if you want it, jjf8420.

« Reply #112 on: January 08, 2003, 06:24:19 PM »
Okay, I'm finally back.

Watoad: None of your codes seemed to work. Could you retype them or something? But here are your codes:

Apple: wyLBhJi#O64Xd9
       vbxoIh@n7Xo7XI
Space Station: M7COb%Rtjwdg#c
               I9hTKMpQSnwwrI (If that doesn't work, try making the 'C' capatalized)
Ebony Piano: kaQ6akRnXwKEen
             p#@TsRKQsiC3VR

Does anyone have an 'N Logo' or a Mario trophy(that they would like to trade)? Also,

Hipery: I have your weight bench on mail order. A Master Sword would be nice, along with any NES game that's not DK Jr. Math,  Balloon Fight, or Soccer.

« Reply #113 on: January 08, 2003, 06:47:07 PM »
I have an Exotic Screen, but thanks for asking! I have a question though, Do you get Nook's shop, after you pay all of your debt off on the final up-grade of the house?

Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

« Reply #114 on: January 08, 2003, 07:31:49 PM »
These are the boxing iteams I still need;
Judge's Bell
Blue Corner
Ringside Table
Ringside Seating (wallpaper)

If you are wondering Why I want the Boxing Theme is beacuse if you complete it you get the NES game Punch-Out!!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #115 on: January 08, 2003, 09:22:18 PM »
Hey, man. Are you ever gonna give me my Master Sword and Mario Trophy?
And are you sure that your Clu Clu Land password doesn't work?
AND SOMEBODY, PLEASE! GIVE ME AN APPLE! Like 5 people in my town want an apple!

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 1/8/2003 7:49:48 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #116 on: January 08, 2003, 09:37:39 PM »
Yeah, and what about me Hipery?

Hang on Chupp, help is on the way!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #117 on: January 08, 2003, 09:46:59 PM »
I sure hope so!
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #118 on: January 08, 2003, 09:54:50 PM »
Aaahhhhhh!!! Attack of the non-working passwords!! It's affecting everyone in this thread now! Maybe we should start a new Animal Crossing thread and hope it all blows over . . .

Big Boo, each one of the passwords I gave you contains at least one letter that, in the Arial font this forum uses, looks like it could either be a capital "I" ("eye") or lowercase "l" ("el"). Are you sure you entered the correct letters when trying the passwords? To be sure, do what I've suggested: copy the passwords and paste them into a program that will allow you to change them into a better font.

Also, I used the town of Norfair and name of Rob, as you said are yours in "Animal Crossing Area," to create those passwords. Are these names correct?

Finally, Big Boo, thank you for giving me stuff!! I don't have time to enter the codes right now, but when I do, I hope they work for a change! Let me know what's happening with you—I can get the passwords again if you want.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #119 on: January 08, 2003, 09:56:52 PM »
Oh yeah, and that Koopa Shell code said I didn't win.
That was a joke.

Print