Print

Author Topic: Injuries  (Read 3101 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« on: July 09, 2009, 12:04:12 AM »
Post pictures of your injuries, big or small, or remnants (scars, etc.) thereof. Please do not injure yourself for the purpose of this thread.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 12:31:44 AM »
I have a bad feeling about this.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 11:18:06 AM »

Compound fracture. The bone popped through the skin.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 12:21:18 PM »
Well, once, I was on top of something, (I forgot what it was) and I fell off, nearly breaking my leg. (Not sure if I broke it or not, it happened like, 5 years ago)
GAY LUIGEH

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 01:06:09 PM »
Broke my leg about a year and a half ago, had 3 screws put into my knee.  Pics forthcoming
-------------

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2009, 10:31:12 PM »
http://tem.kontek.net/Pictures/Knee%20Scrape%207-16-09/

Scraped my knee doing a stunt in a movie. The pink spot is a mat of pus and hair, the skin got scraped off but not down to the hair follicles.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2009, 10:15:46 AM »
I cut the hell out of one of my ankles on an unfinished patio at my aunt's house as a little kid, and the scar remained for the longest time. Now, it's pretty much completely gone.
every

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2009, 10:27:08 AM »

This is the only surviving picture of an insane sunburn I got two years ago. My leg got burned so bad it seriously felt like it was broken. And maybe it's just me, but it seemed like my arms were noticeably redder for months afterward.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2009, 12:05:23 PM »
Whoa, and I thought my current, post-Hawaii, shoulders-and-back-peeling off burn was bad... (pictures would be difficult to take, so that's why there aren't any).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print